Road Trip Photos

Dave Adkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been driving Vipers off and on since 1997, and it's amazing to me that the thrill just doesn't go away! Last weekend I got some down-time and drove a fantastic route through NW Washington State consisting mostly of Highway 101 looping counter-clockwise around the Olympic Mountain range. I took my time and ended up putting 390 miles on my 'ole RT/10 last Sunday. What a blast! The roads were amazingly empty, and I got to enjoy some long empty stretches of road (the car still not quite yet acheiving a Mach 0.25 target yet, though). I ended up giving a few strangers rides in the various little towns I stopped in, and I managed to maintain my zero speeding ticket record (49 months without one so far....knock on wood :p ).
Anyway, I just thought I'd share some photos.

You must be registered for see images

Any of you WA state folks who haven't driven this route, I would highly recommend it.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks beautiful. I noticed your lights are really white - are you type of bulbs are you running? Thanks

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonderful looking Viper. Thanks for posting the pics, you got some great pics there at different angles and effective backgrounds. Couldn't think of anything better than a Viper to spend time looking at photographing.

S

SUN RA KAT

Why did you take photos of a model Viper in front of a pile of tree branches?

Dem's some big trees. :shocked:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I managed to maintain my zero speeding ticket record (49 months without one so far....knock on wood :p ).

You should be ashamed. You're allowed two a year, now get out there and DRIVE!!!

Nice pics BTW.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Olympic Pinninsula is a great drive. I drove Highway 1 from California to Washington in my red 97 GTS seveal years ago. Planning on doing it in my SRT next year.