Roe blower limits

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Roe blower on my 99 GTS Viper, also have headers and full exhaust. I've heard of people running 10psi with the Roe blower but isn't that a bit too much with no intercooler / methonal on pump gas? I currently have the 8psi pully and my car is running Sean Roes base map of 6 degrees timing retard on 93 octane.. I am curious to know what kind of boost others are running with no **** on 93 octane, also how many degrees of timing are you pulling out. I need to take my car in for some fine tuning on the dyno, there really is no way to moniter knock with the VECII so I would like to get some feedback on timing. Im thinking about running the 10psi pully or maybe just keeping it at 8psi and throw on the 150 shot of N20.. I would like to see 700RWHP.

Adam G

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8psi is about it without water injection. A 150 shot is alot, but it would make alot more power than 10psi (and tons more torque) With your mods, 700rwhp will be a stretch even with 10psi and water injection.

I think all that run 10psi have injection.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You also need to consider your fuel delivery system. The stock set up is only good to about 600 rwhp.

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You also need to consider your fuel delivery system. The stock set up is only good to about 600 rwhp.

Shelby, does the 99GTS run out of injector over 600RWHP or do I simply have to install a 2nd fuel pump to take it over that level? On my old Supra we used to install two Walbro fuel pumos in the tank which was good up to 1000RWHP, can the same thing be done on the GTS? I'm thinking about running the 10psi pully, Roe ****/water inj, and 100shot of N20.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shelby, does the 99GTS run out of injector over 600RWHP or do I simply have to install a 2nd fuel pump to take it over that level? On my old Supra we used to install two Walbro fuel pumos in the tank which was good up to 1000RWHP, can the same thing be done on the GTS? I'm thinking about running the 10psi pully, Roe ****/water inj, and 100shot of N20.

If you're in Orlando, take your car over to Macedo's and Larry will fix you up with everything you need. :usa: :usa:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry can set you up with a nice nitrous shot on top of that car. He had done MANY Roe/nitrous cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog