Roe Racing - Engine Build *Pics Galore*

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys & Gals,

I returned from Roe Racing this past Tuesday evening. It is a 450 mile trip from Roe to Home & I must say those were some of the most exhilarating miles of my life! After Roe Racing finished my GTS is now making 707rwhp 733rwtq. I have included all the pics of the build done by Roe Racing in "My Photo Gallery." Feel free to check them out. There are also pics of the finished product that I took this week. The dyno sheet has also been added to the gallery. I have put over 650 miles on the Viper already this week including the trip and have had ZERO problems! Sean & Dave made me a promise and they certainly held up to it... that promise was PERFECTION. I cannot give them enough praise for the quality of the workmanship, parts, overall appearance of the setup, etc... Dave helped me along the way deciding just what would be perfect for my car and my driving style! Thank you Dave! For anyone who is considering Supercharging their Viper ... I encourage you to use Roe Racing USA :usa:

Let me know what you think! I think the powder coating turned out Great!

This is a link to my webshots page should you like to view them there.
http://community.webshots.com/album/532179353tTgVfT

Jason
viprvenm

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool photos, would be really cool if you linked them here and had them in order.

What I cant figure out, is why did they dissassemble it in the car, only to pull the motor out after wards?

Why not just pull it out, and break it down on an engine stand?

Curious... give me insight !!

Jon

BTW... shawn in any of those photos? always curious what he looked like, have a really large brain ? :D

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool photos, would be really cool if you linked them here and had them in order.

What I cant figure out, is why did they dissassemble it in the car, only to pull the motor out after wards?

Why not just pull it out, and break it down on an engine stand?

Curious... give me insight !!

Jon

BTW... shawn in any of those photos? always curious what he looked like, have a really large brain ? :D

As for why they did not take the motor out first... I don't question perfection. I didn't even think about it. Everything was done just right in my opinion!

Sean is in the pics of the dyno being done... there are some great shots of his back! HaHa!! He was a pleasure to meet and speak with! Very kind.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what exactly did you do to the engine?

The valve covers came out great. How did you get the logo's in a different color?

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, did you make those numbers immediatly after the engin rebuild? Those numbers should go up after the engine breaks in and the rings seat in 4-500 mile. Sean and Dave are great at what they do.. they worked on my car and I've been having a blast with it, quality work and very fair prices. I didn't know they built motors, thats good to know!

Adam

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice build Jason. Sean is one of the best out there and his support after the sale is second to none. Your car looks great.

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the compliments!

GTSnake - Forged Pistons, Heads, Cam, roller rockers, push rods.

Dave had the valve covers machined to a smooth finish and powder coated in Gloss Red. The Viper emblem and script are now decals. The intake tubes are, of course, Gloss Black.

Schulmann - It is an awesome feeling! Thanks!!!

Shelby3 - I agree with your comment about Sean. Thank you for the compliment!

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe installed an MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster which is listed on their website. It sits right beside the VEC2.

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe installed an MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster which is listed on their website. It sits right beside the VEC2.

And thats all ?? You still have the stock fuel pump and lines ?

I will have to check my paper work. As far as I know... yes.

99 RT/10 - Sounds like a plan!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang