RSI/jkracer runs 9.46@151+

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Albert C. for driving jkracer's RSI prepared GTS. Albert ran six nine second passes in a row with the best being 9.46. He is still learning the car and there is more in it. Great job goes to the guys at RSI and to Albert's driving. After all Rohn has gone through, I'm sure he is very happy with his car. RSI now has two cars that run 9.4s!!!

SW

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS TO TEAM RSI,THE EMPEROR,ALBERTO VO5, AND MY NEW FRIEND ROHN K!HEY I GOT A KNOCK KNOCK JOKE.....KNOCK KNOCK WHOS THERE? WHATS THAT SOUND? ITS THE SHEEK!SEE U SOON! TX WYD

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake eyes, and yes the nitros was on, unlike another run where I was told that it was motor only. What a differance a tuner makes.

I am not sure who to thank first Gerald and everyone at RSI or Albert, one cool driver. I know their is rumor of an automatic in a Viper but Albert was hitting it like it was an auto trans.

Anyone wanting a contender needs to call RSI, what a team.
Thanks Albert, he has my vote for driver of the year.
Rohn

OP
OP
S

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake505, my first two runs were 10.6's at 138, with no traction. I lowered the tire pressure and staged again, but I heard a noise from the motor so I didn't run. It turned out to be a faulty lifter.

Norma, how's that Norm/Mark H. twin-turbo nos injected 1123rwh GTS running? I heard you had a water main break.. I guess you can turn up the boost add more nos and you might be able to run a 9.7.

Take care,

SW

Reaction score
Here is the time slip, if my camera works.

Thanks to Rohn for letting me take a spin in his new car and RSI for really giving us a great pit crew at the track.
I would also like to thank my biggest fan Mark H. for giving me the support I need to go run a number.

You must be registered for see images

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations guys! Nice run! That's faast! 36.1 MPH increase from the 1/8 mile to the 1/4. Nitrous cars sure are fast out of the box. Do you guys spray right off the line or after you hook?

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on a stout performance. Does anyone at the drag strip drive there own cars anymore? I'm for hire as I was still in the game at the VOI drags last year before the rain.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier
Why drive when the best was available. Why take a chance on a bad run when you have someone like Albert. To se what the Viper could do you do not put in the second string. As time goes I will be in the seat but their is a learning curve. All credit to Albert for making consistent 9 sec. passes and everyone at RSI that makes this possible, what a team

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good number....it seems that the big nitrous cars are more limited by the suspension at this point.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the show. Hopefully there will be some competition in the all-motor class.

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sheik, great to hear from you. By the way, it was just a head gasket that needed replacing and we are thankful it was not a knock in the motor. Hope you get it up and running soon.

Thanks,

Mark H.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rohn for ruining my day !!! I was hoping to see a 9.99 and then you go and push the envelope a little farther away from me !!! Your times and trap speed are incredible !!! Congrats !!! I can only dream of running that fast in my car, it sounds like RSI has set you up.
Later,
Joe

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PBJ
All credit goes to everyone at RSI and one incredible driver, Albert. Anyone can own a car but not anyone can assemble the best motor builders in Texas, even the entire US of A under 1 roof. Then to strike gold twice and have a driver like Albert available and ready to lay down the consistent 9.4's, 9,6's is all that I could ever of hoped for.
Now I expect Albert to do it again and he will but with better numbers. :cool:

Reaction score
Tom,

LOL, I just remembered about the train joke. We knew we had to step it up a little since you were coming on strong.

We are really excited about the whole country stepping up and getting faster.

It will be great to see you guys:

Heffner
DLM
BTR
TNT
RSI
House of Speed
.....To name a few. It looks like the drag racing scene might get real popular this year.

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone can own a car but not anyone can assemble the best motor builders in Texas, even the entire US of A under 1 roof.

Man...I didn't know that Gerald had hired me, I need to look for the W2 since tax day is upon us.... ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960