RSI packages?

Way2Slow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a 550 or 600 package from RSI? Anyone have any dyno or dragstrip numbers to back up the numbers they claim? Who else has some good performance packages? Thanks, Tim

kwkshift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 750 Unlimited package and it's basically what they say it is. Mine dyno'd a bit lower than what they say on their website, but my A/F was in the high 11-12:1 range, so there is a good amount of room for improvement on my part. I'm still fine tuning it with a VEC2. My car doesn't have the underdrive pulleys, either so I don't know what how much power those leave out, (10-12 maybe?). Mine dyno'd just under 600 rwhp on a pretty conservative dyno here in Phx.

I think that the 1/4 mile times they list on each package are for their location, more than likely at Houston Raceway Park. HRP is a great track with much better racing conditions/ DA than where I am in the Phoenix area. Our DA here is in the 3500-4500 ft range, usually, (yuck!). I think that once my car is done with the fine tuning it will trap in the upper 130's here with some good DA. Which is fine because there isn't much I can do about the weather!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They did a Twin Turbo setup for me. Boy let me tell you it looks like it came out of a dodge factory.

Love their work and hp.

vd..

invincible569

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in the same situation. The good thing is that RSI is a couple of streets down my house. :)

How long did RSI take to complete your setups?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I saw their twin turbo set up at VOI and am still drooling.

Their work is very clean and well thought out.

I wish they were closer.....

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSI = awesome quailty work nice people and honest i highly recommend them. :2tu: i will post a video soon that will show what i mean. :D

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same as my post on the Alley:

I would HIGHLY recommend RSI. I had their TT package that made 1,478 rwhp. The car was built perfectly and I never had any issues. The ended up in IL and has since been praised by employees of a competing shop in Chicago as well as the owner of SP for its build quality and attention to detail. You can't go wrong with RSI.
Peter

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang