RSI Visit

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:drive: Bringing my Gen III TT car to RSI on 11/12/12 to be Reprogrammed. Will be there for a few days, anything going on I could attend? Any places an old man & wife should see ? Thanks :2tu:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you will be in Bridgeport, which is unfortunately a good distance away from the Dallas area. There are several nice places to eat out and shop in Dallas, and I don't know if you or your wife are interested in either of those. The N. Tx VCA has a mailing list, so the forum doesn't get a lot of traffic unfortunately, otherwise I'm sure a few people would have been happy to meet up with you. Post up the results on the dyno, and enjoy your stay!

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I think you will be in Bridgeport, which is unfortunately a good distance away from the Dallas area. There are several nice places to eat out and shop in Dallas, and I don't know if you or your wife are interested in either of those. The N. Tx VCA has a mailing list, so the forum doesn't get a lot of traffic unfortunately, otherwise I'm sure a few people would have been happy to meet up with you. Post up the results on the dyno, and enjoy your stay!

:2tu: Thanks for the info. Going back 11-23-12 to pick up car. :drive:

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:headbang: Picked up car on Friday, 23rd. RSI did a great job. Need them to move closer to New Orleans,La :2tu::2tu::2tu:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it worked out, I actually saw your car getting worked on. It's a hike from Dallas, hopefully that will change :)

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out, I actually saw your car getting worked on. It's a hike from Dallas, hopefully that will change :)
:2tu: Thanks, Yes, it was quite a drive from the deep south, :crazy2: but well worth it. They did an outstanding job. :2tu: Heck, I had it in a shop around New Orleans for 7 weeks & couldn't fix. Maybe they can open a "Sattelite" shop down South . :rolaugh: :drive: