Enthusiast
Reaction score
soft top

Hard top is more of a "permanent" thing. Ths soft top comes
off easy for top less driving.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard top (because I think it looks better) or no top. The soft top is good for emergencies I suppose.

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UH, in the rain the hard top, in the sun no top, in the cold hard top, emergency rain use the soft top. My soft top leaks, alot. The hard top doesn't leak any. I just take the soft top when I think that it might rain and I don't have the hard top on. I hate my soft top, but it looks pretty good, but so does the hard top.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No top! Screw rain! (Unless it's pooring, then emergency softtop
smile.gif
)

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have a hard top yet, but I plan on getting one soon. The soft top is a pain to pack in the trunk, takes lots of space (what little there is), and we do have the V-Mania windows, and we love them. I fold the soft top opposite of what the owners manual shows, and that way, no pins or v-ends on either end of the top can puncture holes through the top. I also add towels at the pins and v-ends of the soft top, again to pad the ends and prevent scraping or puncturing the top or the bag anywhere when in the trunk. Wish there was a way to fold the top up to the sportsbar, but still leave it on the car, so it would not have to go in the trunk. If somebody has one of those for sale, that would be a godsend, especially if it did not leak!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hardtop, the rag top on, doesn't do the car any favours in the look 's department for me.

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard top for cold weather only (and drag racing), soft top in the trunk when ******* - just in case. I've only put the soft top on once to make sure I knew how to do it.

Dave.

motomike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no top summer... hardtop for driving events. softtop carried only in case of being caught in the rain.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No top/no back window whenever possible. Hard top or no top looks best. We leave the top assembled and standing in the garage unless there's a chance of rain. We pack it in the trunk for rides further than an hour. Usually use the hard top in early spring or now. We have about 1-2 weeks left for the year.

Steve