Lemke top value

JRSViperRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was curious what yall thought was fair for a lemke 3 piece top with minor wear along the edges. Looking at one for my Gen 1 RT10 he has been using on a Gen 2 RT. Does not have the vents or windows since he has power windows

VIPER11511

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. I have a Gen 1 and tried a Gen 2 Lemke and it did not fit. It was not just the pins in the front. It physically did not fit. Just an fyi for you. Test fit it before you make an offer if possible would be my suggestion. Sorry not much help on the price.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold a GEN II Lemke top which included just the 3 panels (none of the attachment parts or hardware) in 2019 for $2,000 + $180 shipping. I wasn't looking for top dollar, just wanted it out of the garage. Buyer was a DIYer that made all the hardware for installation.

OP
OP
J

JRSViperRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the information.
Hello. I have a Gen 1 and tried a Gen 2 Lemke and it did not fit. It was not just the pins in the front. It physically did not fit. Just an fyi for you. Test fit it before you make an offer if possible would be my suggestion. Sorry not much help on the price.
Thank you that is my plan.

OP
OP
J

JRSViperRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold a GEN II Lemke top which included just the 3 panels (none of the attachment parts or hardware) in 2019 for $2,000 + $180 shipping. I wasn't looking for top dollar, just wanted it out of the garage. Buyer was a DIYer that made all the hardware for installation.
Thanks for the information. He’s asking $3000 for the 3 panels and mounting hardware but no windows

matt dillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one on my 2000 model & it looks SO much better than the OEM! I think I bought it like 15 years ago for like $2,500

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with Steve, I am not sure if you have to buy his windows or if the stock OEM windows will work

OP
OP
J

JRSViperRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with Steve, I am not sure if you have to buy his windows or if the stock OEM windows will work
i am not familiar with Steve being new to the group.

I figured the auto form version with windows would be the best way to go to minimize rain issues after y’all’s recommendations

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
three piece lemkes, if you can find them, go for $4500-$6500. I had a Gen 2 Lemke on my 93 RT10. I noticed there was old versions and new versions of the lemkes and you can tell by the mounting hardware. I had a newer one. The easy way to tell on mine that it was for a Gen 2 was the rubber seals for actual windows and the gap from where the top of the stanchion ends and the roof line begins. Gen 2’s stanchion goes about an inch higher because of weatherstripping/design. I needed cash for an ACR I bought last year so I sold my Lemke. I just didn’t care for the look on my 93 with the mopar spoiler, so I never used it. If you need or want pics I still have them.

OP
OP
J

JRSViperRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
three piece lemkes, if you can find them, go for $4500-$6500. I had a Gen 2 Lemke on my 93 RT10. I noticed there was old versions and new versions of the lemkes and you can tell by the mounting hardware. I had a newer one. The easy way to tell on mine that it was for a Gen 2 was the rubber seals for actual windows and the gap from where the top of the stanchion ends and the roof line begins. Gen 2’s stanchion goes about an inch higher because of weatherstripping/design. I needed cash for an ACR I bought last year so I sold my Lemke. I just didn’t care for the look on my 93 with the mopar spoiler, so I never used it. If you need or want pics I still have them.
That would be great for my knowledge and learning.

Because I would like to get windows that are the harder material and be as wind and rain resistant as possible

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be great for my knowledge and learning.

Because I would like to get windows that are the harder material and be as wind and rain resistant as possible
Unfortunately the only hard windows that work with the Lemke top, are Lemke windows.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala