run MMC with Ferraris!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish we knew about this sooner.....This is an ideal location too.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent this to Adrian the other day to see if he could set some thing up. or to at least "poll" to see if any one would be interested,, if not this year,, maybe next year :drive:

:usa::usa::usa:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England Viper Club have a event on Sat. that we are trying to support which is for charity. If this went out by e-mail to all our members then this might effect NE Viper event and the kids charity won over supporting the Ferrari club. The reason I didn't here about this is I never have visit the Ferrari club website BUT it can be something that we can look into for next year for the club with more notice. This was posted three days ago...I get tons of e-mail with clubs wanting us to support their events because we are a active group and I can't flood our members with other car clubs events when I know that same week I need to send out e-mails about ours. I hope this give a better understanding. Thanks, Adrian

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there should be a place for people to post these kinds of things.

a lot of people might be interested in it and not interested in the other run/events.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there should be a place for people to post these kinds of things.

a lot of people might be interested in it and not interested in the other run/events.

It is here...and its posted but you need to give more than 3 days so people can plan....Out of respect for NE Viper Club and Chuck Tator I didn't send this event out at the last minute..So lets start the poll now who want to make this a event next year and who is willing to help with it

P.S. If anyone will like to talk to me directly on this please call me with your questions 917-526-1440 as I don't like to go back and forward with e-mails

LET IT BE CLEAR YOU CAN AND ALWAYS COULD POST OTHER EVENTS HERE AS LONG AS IT DON'T EFFECT A NY/CT EVENT

This below was posted by Chuck Tator aka "Tator's Garage"
NEVCA Northeast Exotic Car Show Aug. 22nd, who's going
Viper Club of America

I will be leaving at 0530 from my place. Now now, it's not that early, well maybe for some but get over it! This is to help children with life-threatening medical conditions! Make-A-Wish Foundation : National Home Page

So get your butts out of bed and join us! :nunu: :D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have a seperate forum for just upcoming track events. With that said, more track events is definitely a good thing. Add it to the list. I am trying to find an event sometime in September.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, if its gonna interfere with the ny/ct club event it shouldn't be posted in this section.

Maybe there's no place at all for posting random events or other club runs on this site ? I'd just like to hear about other runs/events that are around and make a choice for myself which I'd like to go to.

But I do understand it might not workout on this site cause of the vca events.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have a seperate forum for just upcoming track events. With that said, more track events is definitely a good thing. Add it to the list. I am trying to find an event sometime in September.

Nader....Its done...:headbang:...I created a new post for other track events:2tu:

YOU WORK AS A TEAM YOU SUCCEED AS A TEAM :2tu: THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR INPUT

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala