Sad day, car is gone...

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeap, sold my car today, made me want to cry to see it go. Such a beautiful machine, I don't think I've ever been so attached to a thing like I was to that car. It was something people that knew me identified with me. I always wanted one as a kid, and I guess I was lucky to realize that dream...

Goodbye Viper Club.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear...damn, it makes me feel sad as if a family member were lost. I don't think I could depart with my Viper either. Sounds like you'll be back someday. Good luck on your journey!

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do what I did when I sold my AC Cobra, buy one of these for your self ... it will make you feel better!

You must be registered for see images attach

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife is pregnant with twins AND she's goona be a stay-at-home mommy...

Having just had a baby boy I can tell you that it is the greatest feeling in the world being a dad. Enjoy the twins. Get some sleep now because when they are born you will kiss sleep good bye.

JjohnsonRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just T-Boned in my 99 rt 10 by a drunk driver friday night... i'm not sure how to feel about losing the one car i've actually had feelings for :/

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, just blame it on the Viper, it obviously made you even more virile or you wouldn't have had twins,ha!

Congrats, and sounds like you and your wife are quite blessed. Had to get rid of the sports car when our son was born, and it was a good choice. When the twins are older , I bet old dad gets another V10 toy, and it will be just as fun the second time around.

Hang around, you are still a Viper owner at heart!!:headbang:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the twins!! As stated above, get your sleep now because once they come, sleep will be a hot commodity in your household ESPECIALLY with 2 babies. Our 12 week old daughter is just now sleeping through the night.
Sorry you had to sell the toy but it will be worth it.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man you thought the Viper was fun.The kids are a blast alot of work but still a blast congrats to you and the missus!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, if you wanted kids I could have lent you my 4 & 6 year old boys for a day and you would have changed your mind and still have your Viper. :lmao::lmao::lmao: