Sad day in Northern Michigan

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:( Well my 96 GTS is now gone. On it's way to Toronto to it's new owner. I will be Viperless for the winter, that is unless I can't stand it and just go ahead and get the other car sooner. The empty garage this morning was a shock to the system. I may have to start drinking.
Anyway, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Viper New Year.

Yes Bruce, Wait until SPRING!!!! I hear you are getting a bigger garage. Does that mean room for another Viper, hint hint. (what year, what color?)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper77: Very sorry to hear of the sale of the GTS...hope the new owner is part of the VCA--keep the car at least in the Viper Club! Backatcha with the holiday greetings...Merry Christmas to you and yours, and yes, a Happy Viper New Year!! LOL...juli
**Hope you DO get another Viper, it's better than drinking!**

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( Well my 96 GTS is now gone. On it's way to Toronto to it's new owner. I will be Viperless for the winter, that is unless I can't stand it and just go ahead and get the other car sooner. The empty garage this morning was a shock to the system. I may have to start drinking.
Anyway, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Viper New Year.

Yes Bruce, Wait until SPRING!!!! I hear you are getting a bigger garage. Does that mean room for another Viper, hint hint. (what year, what color?)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You mean continue drinking, don't you Frank? And my vote is get the new car sooner, rather than later. These purchases have a way of stretching out--I thought I might have a new car for the Wine Tour, and I am still waiting for a Christmas present! Spring will be here before you know it.:)

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark -- He sold it on eBay.

Frank -- I've never known you to procrastinate, go for it -- the car or drinking, that is! You'll not get any driving during the Winter up there, and I doubt if you could get a new car up that driveway with snow on it. On the other hand . . . :eater:
Oh well, Spring for sure . . . :2tu: !!

mburnstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark -- He sold it on eBay.

Frank -- I've never known you to procrastinate, go for it -- the car or drinking, that is! You'll not get any driving during the Winter up there, and I doubt if you could get a new car up that driveway with snow on it. On the other hand . . . :eater:
Oh well, Spring for sure . . . :2tu: !!

Hi
When it gets closer to spring, I'll give ebay a try. Rather do a local sale with a VCA member or friend of one!
mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang