Salvage Gen IV - deal or ripoff?

costas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!!!
JoeCom05, I owe you one :)
I was in contact with Alex, not Oleg, and we agreed on the price off 33000$ I was on vaccation at the time so I couldn't wire transfer the money. When I came back I called him upp and he said it was a German guy intrested on the car and the prise has gone upp to 35000, he couldn't even recall setting the price at 33k...
I was actually going to wire 35k this monday, after checking out your pictures I'm NOT!!!
I bet you are the German guy checking out the car, next time I'm burning rubber through Autobahn, beers are on me :)

WOW! Best forum ever!

I found a thread on the car I was intrested in
I found the former owner of that car
I found a guy that has inspected the car
I saw his pictures of the damage and backed off the deal in time...

Last edited:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!
I was in contact with Alex, not Oleg, and we agreed on the price off 33000$ I was on vaccation at the time so I couldn't wire transfer the money. When I came back I called him upp and he said it was a German guy intrested on the car and the prise has gone upp to 35000, he couldn't even recall setting the price at 33k...
I was actually going to wire 35k this monday, after checking out your pictures I'm NOT!!!
I bet you are the German guy checking out the car, next time I'm burning rubber through Autobahn, beers are on me :)

WOW! Best forum ever!

Amen! Great pics from Joe----you're smart to back off. This is a parts car.

Bill

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is exactly why I try and support this forum and the VCA. I'm usually too busy to attend any VCA events (locally or nationally), but am more than willing to buy a membership for access to information on the forum and to keep the club alive :)

JoeCom05

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!!!

WOW! Best forum ever!

Y, you are right, I've been in contact with Alex by phone and met Oleg in Rancho Cordova while on vacation for NYE with my wife at SFO.
Before I finally wraped-up for deciding to buy or not I offered Oleg 28k - he refused :2tu:. Back in the hotel checking the pics, analysing the crash my conclusion was this car is worth the engine, tranny and some parts.

btw, before I bought my 05' Commemorative at Long Island in 2008 a VCA member pre-checked it to prevent me flying in for nothing [thx Ken].

PM me when visiting Bavaria, Austria or Italy!

costas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Y, you are right, I've been in contact with Alex by phone and met Oleg in Rancho Cordova while on vacation for NYE with my wife at SFO.
Before I finally wraped-up for deciding to buy or not I offered Oleg 28k - he refused :2tu:. Back in the hotel checking the pics, analysing the crash my conclusion was this car is worth the engine, tranny and some parts.

btw, before I bought my 05' Commemorative at Long Island in 2008 a VCA member pre-checked it to prevent me flying in for nothing [thx Ken].

PM me when visiting Bavaria, Austria or Italy!

I'm driving through Germany, Austria and finally taking the ferry from Venedic Italy to Greece every summer. As soon as I find a Viper and have it fixed I'll do that trip.
I know you german guys knows how to drink, just show me a place to park the Viper and leave the rest to me :beer: :crazy2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang