San Diego/Riverside/Beach Area Get Together!?

BruceW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the starting the ball rolling on this Mike. I had a good time.
It would be nice to make these quick runs a regular item and get more SD Vipers involved.
Bruce

Greg W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto,

Thanks to Mike for the initiation, Bob for the breakfast. Quick and dirty, home by noonish. Worked out very well. I think 2-3 additional viper guys are available for future cruises.

Greg

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the starting the ball rolling on this Mike. I had a good time.
It would be nice to make these quick runs a regular item and get more SD Vipers involved.
Bruce

I totally agree. I mean, San Diego definately has it's fair share of Viper owners - It'd be nice to get a reasonably sized group together now that Summer's right around the corner. Hmm.. Barbecues? (Sharon: I'll see to it that it's not Texas style :) ) Anyway, thanks all and I'm glad you guys could come!

Mike

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barona Gang,

Great Sunday romp, great company, great breakfast! Let's do this again soon! Too bad Ulysses got hung up. He's a goog guy. Next time--
You all have a good week. It was good to meet and make new friends that share a commom interest. Next time breakfast is on you guys!

Bob W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for breakfast Bob/Sharon! The company and food was great! It was fun and I made it home in time to be the hero and find the cat! (thank God!) I am up for that any day of the week..... just drop me a mail!

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cat was actually in the bushes outside the front door waiting to come back in. Reward? Not the kind of reward that is appropriate for this forum.

=)

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barona gang,

Check the SoCal website for info on the upcoming desert cruise.We nt last year, it was a great run!

Bob W

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.. That's a good question. Let's post this in a heavy-traffic area :)

Reaction score
Jason, you just missed one. Here's an excerpt from our SoCal Region Newsletter and Email distribution:

"Members in the San Diego Area can participate in a February 8 dyno day for $30. This is not a Viper event. If you are interested, get details and sign up on this link."
http://dynoperformance.com/dynoday.php

It looks like they've scheduled another one for April.

Cheers!

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next one is at the DYNO SHOP April 5 and if you pre pay it is $30.00 You can get more info at dynoperformance.com I was the only Viper there last time. It would be nice to see more Vipers than vets this time :)
Please let me know the next time there is a run as I did not watch the events section and missed it :(

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
Consider yourself added to the "list" I'll give you a heads-up on any future runs! Look forward to meeting you! $30 for a dyno run, eh? Wow.. Not bad!

Do you know what the dyno's capable of handling?

Mike

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fletcher, they have both 650 and 850hp dynos there. I have not been able to access dynoperformance to verify the saturday April 5 openings avalible. hopefully they have some openings.

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, the link was down yesterday when I tried to view it also. Keep tryin!

Mike

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fletcher, I was able to confirm my dyno appt. so all I need to do is get the headers and cats on so I can see the differance!

OP
OP
S

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fletcher, I was able to confirm my dyno appt. so all I need to do is get the headers and cats on so I can see the differance!

Excellent! I'd like to go just to experience the horror! Let me know if you'd be interested in getting a group together to go there.

Mike