Santa Came Early and Delivered my New 2009 ACR

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took delivery of my new 2009 ACR yesterday and its raining outside and I have not drove it yet. It has 3 miles on it. I sold my 2008 SRT 10 coupe and bought a 2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo S Cabarait. I kept it for 1 week and loved it but had to get another Viper so the Porsche had to go. As soon as I take some pictures of my ACR I will change my Avatar and post pictures of it. It is White, with black center stripe and a red drivers side stripe. I think I will like this one. Any advise or input on taking care of or anything about ACRs will be greatly appreciated...
"Merry Christmas & Happy New Year" to all my fellow club members and Viper owners.:2tu::clap::rock:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy floormats for my ACR that are ACR logoed or ACR related??? You would think that floormats would have came with the car..........

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least they included the steering wheel. I'm jealous,enjoy that new ride!:drive:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they did'nt throw the mats in the deal?!
cheap ********!
go custom, of course

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took delivery of my new 2009 ACR yesterday and its raining outside and I have not drove it yet. It has 3 miles on it. I sold my 2008 SRT 10 coupe and bought a 2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo S Cabarait. I kept it for 1 week and loved it but had to get another Viper so the Porsche had to go. As soon as I take some pictures of my ACR I will change my Avatar and post pictures of it. It is White, with black center stripe and a red drivers side stripe. I think I will like this one. Any advise or input on taking care of or anything about ACRs will be greatly appreciated...
"Merry Christmas & Happy New Year" to all my fellow club members and Viper owners.:2tu::clap::rock:

Congrats Roy!
Well, they say it's better to give than receive...so hand it over! I guess I'll take one for the team, and accept you "giving" it to me :D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No snow in the pictures, ***?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
NICE RIDE!!!
ENJOY!!!

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:DThanks, I wanted one that was different from last years colors....

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Snakeoyl products iw who makes most of the floormats and trunk covers. Site sponsors also sell the stuff.

JonB/www.partsrack.com sells floor mats. Etc.

Ted

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ted, I checked with both and neither one have a floormat specifically Logoed for the ACR Viper. I am looking for that needle in a haystack probly.Appreciate the input....

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, looks so much better with drivers stripe than the white/black without...... they should have continued the drivers stripe on the ACRs down the rear bumper though.....

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks....Didn't I see your ACR and Nissan GT-R racing in Bradenton at the Shoot-out this past saturday? Both are AWESOME cars and that GT-R is really impressive.....

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, I was there with my GT-R, didn't bring my ACR, but there was another one there just like mine... :) I ran him once down the track :)

video:

GT-R vs ACR

were you running as well?

Thanks....Didn't I see your ACR and Nissan GT-R racing in Bradenton at the Shoot-out this past saturday? Both are AWESOME cars and that GT-R is really impressive.....

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I wasn't racing.....I was a spectator....My ACR was delivered the Monday after that race....We drove down there for the race saturday from Pensacola. It was worth it...

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question...on the sides of the rear wing, did you put those Viper Logos on there or did the dealer? And, where did you get them from?

Thanks!

-J

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question...on the sides of the rear wing, did you put those Viper Logos on there or did the dealer? And, where did you get them from?

Thanks!
I got them from the VCA Website, on the main page it says, on the left side, merchandise.....I clicked on that and found the stickers. I bought them to put on my enclosed car trailer a few months ago and never got around to putting them on it. When I bought the ACR, I remembered the stickers and thought I would see how they looked on the wing. One is sneaky pete and the other side is fangs...Should I put fangs on the other side or leave the sneaky pete there? I thought it represented past and future....You can buy the stickers from the club in 3" size or the 6" like I got.

Merry Christmas & a safe New Year....
:idea::feedback::question::think:

Last edited:

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not been able to find ACR logo floormats. Since they only made 179 ACR's in 2008 it may be hard for us to find any with the ACR logo on them.

My dealer threw in Viper floormat (as well as they should).

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:deal::clap2::search:Thats a beautiful ACR and this is the third NEW, the last three years in a row I have bought from Ringgold Dodge, and they are a AWESOME dealership, but they don't give me any floormats, ha.....Mike Robbins is a pleasure to deal with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper