SATURDAY OCT. 20 VCA MEETING IN CENTRAL FLORIDA

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Saturday Oct. 20 we will hold our fall meeting at Performance Motorsports shop in Oviedo. A tech session will be presented by Viper Tech Larry Macedo. Lunch will be provided free to all VCA members who attend. Call us at 407-366-0366 and let us know your coming. If you need directions we can fax them to you. Larry will go over suspension, brakes, performance mods, and set up's for drag racing or road course. Viper Racing League race car #337 will be used for this demonstration at the shop as well as stock viper set ups for power, handling and braking.

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure if it is or not, but I believe the Mopar event was on a Sunday not Saturday. Moroso is 185 miles south of Orlando. I doubt it will be much of a problem and we have had this date scheduled for our meeting for some time.

Reaction score
Actually Gary,
The Moroso Chrysler Show & Viper shootout is October 20, 2001.
I would hate to see it coincide with your schedule but I've spoken with many of the Central Club Members that would like to attend the Moroso event.

Regards,
Doug

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just talked with Moroso and they have schedule the Mopar Show on Oct. 20 in the morning and early afternoon that day. I am going to reschedule our Fall meeting until Saturday Oct. 27 here in Orlando for VCA members.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FLORIDA POSSEE........ ONCE AGAIN U ARE MAKING EXCUSES DO TO SCHEDULES,AVOIDING THE GREATEST VIPER/VETTE SHOOT OUT ON THE PLANET OCTOBER 20TH AND 21ST HERE IN TEXAS.I THOUGHT SO!I ONLY SEE U GUYS ON TV DURING FIRESIDE CHATS ON SPEEDVISION.WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT.REGARDS!LOL

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Piece of F*****G $h*T ???

smile.gif

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YA 427 C5 R SMALL BLOCK LPE TUNED BY THE BOYS OUT OF DECATUR,IND.PFS STANDS FOR PIG FARMER SPECIAL.BUILT ESPECIALLY FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES WHEN DEALING WITH GOOD FRIENDS LIKE GERALD AND THE REST OF THE FLORIDA POSSE.CAN BE OBSERVED IN UP COMING VIPER/VETTE SHOOT OUT ON OCTOBER 21ST AT RIVER CITY HERE IN THE LONE STAR STATE.GERALD THANKS FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS!BEST REGARDS TO ALL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine