Save Tator's Dodge / T-Shirt

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone we are working on a T-Shirt for Chuck Tator. All the proceeds from the sale of this T-Shirt will go to Chuck Tator for his Legal Fees.I should have the design done in a day or so. Please buy A shirt support Chuck he has always supported the viper community 150%. All club Presidents please email your membership to get a shirt and Save Tator's Dodge. We are a family and family sticks together. He is the Wizard after all. You can email me at [email protected] / [email protected] Let me know what size you want. Your address to send it to. I take Paypal as well. T-Shirts are $25 That includes shipping.....SAVE TATOR"S DODGE.. CHUCK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! Send some Love to The Viper Wizard BUY A T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:usa::headbang::usa::2tu::usa::headbang::usa::2tu:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know when they are ready ASAP as i have aranged our first club event on march 9th....
Would be good to have all the UK mob wear them....

R

RTED

Count me in! Chuck has helped me out on a number of occasions!!

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tator-final-master.jpg

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can mail a check to my address....Jerry Colpitts 20 Ballard st. Tewksbury Ma. 01876.....Or better yet PAYPAL me at [email protected] $25 A shirt that includes shipping..I will need your address and phone number please or email addy.....Thank You for Your Support........

D

DAMN YANKEE

Ill buy three please...

Two in Large
One in Medium

Paypal on its way...

Thanks

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry:

Just so I get things right fro my region, you're making these only in yellow? All sizes?

Can you post what the front says? I can't make out the words.

Thanks big time for all the trouble!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered mine! Dave6666: Everyone knows Red is too slow and since we need a speedy resolution to Chuck's problem Race Yellow is the answer! :D It's OK...yellow won't bite ya'.

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All....We picked just one color to make it easier to do this whole process.......Yellow is bright and will stand out like at VOI 10.......Also just so everyone knows....The shirts cost $8 each to make...The rest of the proceeds go to Chuck including any extra postage money.......:2tu::2tu: Send your orders to me at [email protected].....

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All....We picked just one color to make it easier to do this whole process.......Yellow is bright and will stand out like at VOI 10.......Also just so everyone knows....The shirts cost $8 each to make...The rest of the proceeds go to Chuck including any extra postage money.......:2tu::2tu: Send your orders to me at [email protected].....

Sizes? S, M , L & XL? XXL?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool, I will be definitely be ordering at least one. Is there anyplace else where we can just make a cash donation?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang