Say it ain't so! (LM viper)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Say it ain\'t so! (LM viper)

Yea, seems kind of silly to pour so much money and time into it to make it look REAL and then to turn around a couple of months later and sell. Its definitely a cool looking Viper.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

if I had the extra ca$h I'd buy it

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Absolutely stunning! Wish I had the room for another Viper.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have seen Jeff's car many time in person and it is one incredible machine! Does not look like he has met the reserve yet. He should get a big buck for it, you easily can see where all the money went.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I really hope that car goes to someone that will have a real appreciation for it. That car is an awesome representation of the last great accomplishments of Dodge and the LM team members.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess I'm in the minority here. It may look great on a track, but it would look absolutely silly on the street. :crazy:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Or maybe attention getting is like acceleration.
Once you get used to it, it's no big deal and you'll allways want more!
It does look awesome.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I guess I'm in the minority here. It may look great on a track, but it would look absolutely silly on the street. :crazy:

I'm with you DrDJ, it would take big money for me to take this out on the street. Nice for the track but definitely not my personal choice for the street.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's for real, Jeff is selling. Spoke to him at length today about the car.

I'm off to Detroit this Wednesday to check it out in person.

-J

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YES the news is true...I have been pondering selling the car for quite some time..Anyone who knows me, will tell you that I was very passionate about this car and have put in alot of thought, effort, time,and $$$..But with everything in life, it is time for me to move on to something else. Thanks to everyone who helped on this project. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....And to all who have taken the time to send their PROPS. ...I applaud you too...

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm with you DrDJ, it would take big money for me to take this out on the street. Nice for the track but definitely not my personal choice for the street.

I agree. That car is a bit much....

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like this beast is going to Texas..I have a guy flying in to look at the car today.....Bittersweet....

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any one want to set it up for Barret Jackson, Must have a prime time spot..The man that does this will get a percentage of the cars sales price

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any one want to set it up for Barret Jackson, Must have a prime time spot..The man that does this will get a percentage of the cars sales price

Did it not go to Texas??

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not sure if it is going there or not..The day John flew in the power steering pump bracket broke *** I had to have one flown in..RM corporation(the people that build the Tomahawk) put it on for me first thing in the AM. We were able to put it up on the lift and take it for a short test drive..Then John had to get to the airport to catch his flight home. Plus I couldn't find the receipts for the engine work. So he is going to talk to Jeff Morys and John Edwards personally..That is all I know..