SCLSSRT10's AWESOME "custom" silver SRT-10 (pic)!

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SCLSSRT10\'s AWESOME

The last trip to Gingermand was with the Ilinois club. Thats is when the first picture was taken. I do not yet have any pictures of the rear SS diffusers but When I back back in town I will take a picture to post. My best time at Gingerman this year (rookie year) was 136.704. Next year will be very interesting and a lot of fun. I'm planning on 5 Viper Days events. Yes I am hooked. Thanks to Howie Frank and Skip Thomas, these two guys have forced me to get my wallet out more than my wife has this past year.

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Chris,
In the first post the Viper SRT-10 badge on the front side fender was black. I thought that looked pretty good but these last few photos show it being silver. Did it change or was that an optical illussion because of the car speeding down the track? Also the black badge was on the right and the silver on the left.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The first post was the most recent picture of the car on the track at Gingerman. The subsequent pictures were from the first outing at Gingerman. After those pictures were taken is when I changed the badging from the orginial silver to the black. The black badging is stock for a black car, available at the dealershp. I don't remember the exact pricing but seem think think $98.00 rings a bell. All the badging now is black and it looks much better in black.

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gary, mine gas lid has small scratches in it. I haven't tried to polish it up but other people have commented on how scratched it looks. From a distance it looks ok but close it is not that impressive. How did your efforts work?
dave

Reaction score

It's about half way there, getting a load of MGW and the gas lid the same day was not good. The MGW stuff is Perfect. The gas lid /cover whatever only needed an little more attention and could have been nice, also the milling marks in the finger to flip area should gotten way more attention. Maybe another hour of work which I though I wouldn't have to do would make it acceptable.

Sorta bummed

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The last trip to Gingermand was with the Ilinois club. Thats is when the first picture was taken. I do not yet have any pictures of the rear SS diffusers but When I back back in town I will take a picture to post. My best time at Gingerman this year (rookie year) was 136.704. Next year will be very interesting and a lot of fun. I'm planning on 5 Viper Days events. Yes I am hooked. Thanks to Howie Frank and Skip Thomas, these two guys have forced me to get my wallet out more than my wife has this past year.

:2tu:

Which events are you doing? PM me.

Anders Dahlquist

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Beautiful beast.
I just got my red srt and after seeing your pictures and those from SEMA with the carbon fiber parts on the SRT, I think silver makes it stand out.
Hope to see somebody do it on a red one.
I will add a matt black line(vinyl) on mine following the shape of the "bulge" on the hood all the way back to the bumper. Will post pictures when it's done.
Congrats!
Anders
PS : By the way you notice where the hood vents are on the PVO carbon fiber hood?! At the front as on all race cars.