Scrap =More useless Viper trinkets

G

Gotvenom 08

Well today found some scrap aluminum water jet cut outs.So the wheels started turning again.Came up with a "Limited Edition Commemorative Paper Weight".:D
This particular paper weight is guaranteed to hold any object down better than any other paper weight made today.And being Viper related only increases it's hold down ability.Think of it as an ACR going 150 mph.1000 lbs of down force.This works on the same principal.:)

And the only way any one can get one ( as another random act of kindness)meaning free.Is to attend the Viper Invades Niagara event.In case the plaque didn't give it away already!:rolaugh:

These measure 4.25x2.50x.46

The pic shown is just rough polished.Color schemes have yet to be determined.
You must be registered for see images attach

Just having fun making give away items.At this rate my car will be full.Might have to leave the G/F home.To make more room for viper trinkets.

Like that will happen!!!!:nono:

Tim

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Trinket Tim: Awesome ideas AGAIN from you~! I truly wish we were able to attend, JUST to meet YOU and your trinkets!!!! :headbang::headbang:
(Uhhh...do I still have my spellcheck job?) :eater::eater:
~juli-if-you-can't-spellcheck-nicely-don't-spellcheck-at-all-gal

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well today found some scrap aluminum water jet cut outs.So the wheels started turning again.Came up with a "Limited Edition Commemorative Paper Weight".:D
This particular paper weight is guaranteed to hold any object down better than any other paper weight made today.And being Viper related only increases it's hold down ability.Think of it as an ACR going 150 mph.1000 lbs of down force.This works on the same principal.:)

And the only way any one can get one ( as another random act of kindness)meaning free.Is to attend the Viper Invades Niagara event.In case the plaque didn't give it away already!:rolaugh:

These measure 4.25x2.50x.46

The pic shown is just rough polished.Color schemes have yet to be determined.
You must be registered for see images attach

Just having fun making give away items.At this rate my car will be full.Might have to leave the G/F home.To make more room for viper trinkets.

Like that will happen!!!!:nono:

Tim
Great, hope I get to meet you there and personally thank you for your work making these for us!

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Tim,

Great gifts as always and my favorite beverages THANK you too. :lmao::headbang:

Your welcome and keep that baby handy in case I drop by some day.Just might need my beverage of choice opened up!:D

Mr. Trinket Tim: Awesome ideas AGAIN from you~! I truly wish we were able to attend, JUST to meet YOU and your trinkets!!!! :headbang::headbang:
(Uhhh...do I still have my spellcheck job?) :eater::eater:
~juli-if-you-can't-spellcheck-nicely-don't-spellcheck-at-all-gal

Yea would have been nice to meet my own personal spell checker in person.But not to worry.You will still get trinkets.ABSENT or not.:)
And I don't make typos any more.LOL.But you are still on the pay roll.Justin Case I do make a slip up.:omg:

scrap aluminum water jet cut outs[quotethetimster]

Your favorite beverage is water from a water jet? :dunno::rolaugh::rolaugh:
~juli

Yes I am marketing water jet water.:rolleyes:High in iron and cures many ailments.Now all I need is a good marketing manager and I will be rich.;)

Thinking Marko might have got a beverage opener?:dunno:
Besides he is my Mek ann Nick adviser.So you need to take care of those who take care of you.;)

Great, hope I get to meet you there and personally thank you for your work making these for us!

Thanks
Not to worry,I will be there for 4 days,so eventually we will meet.Look for the guy with the bag of goodies.Kind of like Santa.But only a bit earlier.:
:santa3:

They look sweet...and you spelled '2009' correctly! :D

Yea I have been working on my phonics and spelling.Making head way for sure.lol

Ah-HA, the SECOND spell-checker on here!!! (He DID do good, didn't he?!! :2tu:)
~juli

He did wonder fully.And now you know why I am on meds, with not one but TWO spell checkers lurking.:2tu:Always keeping me from stumbling on letters.You slip up once and you are busted on here for sure!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim you are really making me want to go to 'Viper Invades' event just to meet you and get more of your great workmanship.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea would have been nice to meet my own personal spell checker in person.But not to worry.You will still get trinkets.ABSENT or not.:)
And I don't make typos any more.LOL.But you are still on the pay roll.Justin Case I do make a slip up.:omg:

Quote:
Yes I am marketing water jet water.:rolleyes:High in iron and cures many ailments.Now all I need is a good marketing manager and I will be rich.;)
Besides he is my Mek ann Nick adviser.So you need to take care of those who take care of you.;)
[quotetheperfecttypisttrinkettimster]

LOL...you are so funny~! It would've been awesome to meet you, and thank you very kindly!
~juliwhoisoutofajobforsurenow

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Great Job on the plaques, Tim! You are the master craftsman at water jet cut-outs:)

You make sure you leave room in your Viper for your "G/F". She is a wonderful lady!;)

Angela

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Tim you are really making me want to go to 'Viper Invades' event just to meet you and get more of your great workmanship.

Now you need to make a reservation at the hotel.Hell you only live once.This WILL be a great event.Alex R (prez of club)does an outstanding job at setting up trips that are memorable.And then "maybe"you will get a trinket or two!..:smirk:

See You there.:)

Quote:
[quotetheperfecttypisttrinkettimster]

LOL...you are so funny~! It would've been awesome to meet you, and thank you very kindly!
~juliwhoisoutofajobforsurenow

You are very welcome!Just make sure you keep me on my toes as I do have relapses with typos occasionally.:smirk:And I need to be reminded of the boo boos that I do_ON OCCASION......lol

:2tu:Great Job on the plaques, Tim! You are the master craftsman at water jet cut-outs:)

You make sure you leave room in your Viper for your "G/F". She is a wonderful lady!;)

Angela

Thanks Angela and there will be room for sure.Might have to send the stuff out UPS so I do have room in the viper.

Why dont ya? :eater: :D

Tim - As always, your work astounds me!:omg: Just beautiful!:2tu:

Bobbert

Boobert?Bobert Roberto Bobby Beer Boy
Thanks and just make sure that trailer ( full of beer) has fresh tires. Don't want any mishaps on your journey.:D

timwhomademorestufftodayforniagaraevent

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fresh tires already on last year!:D Too many trailer burnouts! :rolaugh:

Now I have been entertaining the idea of installing a fridge in the trailer. Maybe I will have it in by then! :D

Did you just call me a Boob? :hmmm:

:lmao:

Boob-ert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are very welcome!Just make sure you keep me on my toes as I do have relapses with typos occasionally.:smirk:And I need to be reminded of the boo boos that I do_ON OCCASION......lol[quoteTIMster]

Oh, NO worries there, my dear boy!!! I will and HAVE been watching you (and have not been correcting you, but that's neither here nor their/there/thare/whatever) Relapses give me work!
(GREAT job...and no need to thank me...I mean it sincerely) ~julibewatchingtimforspellingerrors

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21