Scrape bottom of car

kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1994 Black Gen I that has gone through a number of owners. Over the years, there have been some scrape marks on the bottom of the front bumper that have built up. Any recommendations for the best way to clean those up?

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its small , those little touch - up bottles work great.

If its big ... there is a site online that will mix any factory OEM color and put it in a spray can for you , let me see if I can find the site ---

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in n.j I scrape it 3 times everytimes I'm out. I carry gloss black spray paint in
my trunk. My cars lowered too! It's ***** but nobody ever noticed! Shhh! Im the only one who knows! Just for the record if I ever try to sell the car on here, I'm lying and it never happened:)

paul fettig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a full service paint store, they can prepare a can of OEM color paint for you. I was surprised our local store could do it. Not cheap though.

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fyi im talking about the underneath! Not any part u can see unless ur under the car. Yea dont spray it if its a scratch u can see if ur standing up looking at the spoiler, dont think that would turn out to good with gloss black spray paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi