Searching for Gen1 roe supercharger wiring harness

cheetie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need help A.S.A.P. I bought a Roe supercharger off of a 1999 viper (gen2). I want to put it on my 1996 RT/10 (gen1). I have been getting conflicting info about the wiring horness. Some say that some of the 1996 models have the
same pcm module that the gen 2 has & that it uses the same wiring horness as the gen 2 while some of the models
have the gen 1 pcm. I’m not sure if a special wiring horness is required or not. Sean at Roe does not have any gen1
parts any longer. Do you have any useful info regarding the wiring horness? Better yet, does anyone out there in
Viperland have a wiring harness for the Roe supercharger for a gen1? I am in St. Louis, Mo. Thanks, John Parlow: 314-822-9903

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the company that made the kit cant help, seems like you are in for one big headache...As a last resort you could go with an AEM ECU..

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Why exactly do you need a harness for the Roe? I was under the impression it just bolted on the top and used the factory wiring, but I'll admit I've never installed one myself. Didn't think most superchargers required any wiring change other than maybe relocating a few plugs if the sensors are in different places.

As for the generation difference, my understanding was the 96 was a gen 1.5 setup. I think it was actually a gen 2 pcm, but a gen 1 engine, so the harness is unique. The gen 2 engine did change some sensors (don't know if it was just plugs or sensor locations) from what I've read here. Are you trying to swap to a gen 2 ECM as well with your Roe install?

OP
OP
C

cheetie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CWHITERUN has it pegged. That is what I am looking for. The harness to interface a Vec3.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So to be clear you have a wiring harness for a vec that is for a gen II but need one for a gen I? I'm also having a roe installed at Tators and I know it came with 2 vecs, but my car is a gen II, I'll email him tomorrow, will let you know.

OP
OP
C

cheetie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found one & have it installed already. Thanks everyone for your help

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members