SECOND THOUGHTS

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I initially refused my opportunity to purchase this "new and improved" viper, threw away my certificate. I thought, "Im not sellin out" now, its growing on me, the more i look at it, the more im starting to want one. Ive a 1999 silver RT10 and ill never sell it. But now im thinking, nothing wrong with a "different kind of snake". so my question, if anyone has or knows the answer; whats the chance of getting/ordering an SRT10 at this point? is it too late? always next year if so.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The waiting list is closed as far as I have heard. I think all you can do at this point is try to strike a deal with a fellow Viperclub member who won't be taking his SRT. If you try to go with a dealer, you will probably be looking at paying over MSRP.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rdustman,

How the hell did you manage to steal my viper??? I just ran over to make sure it was still in the garage!

Your RT is identical to mine, down to the Gas cap, and autoform wing. Please stop coping me, now I have to do other things to mine to make it stand out even more.
pissed.gif