See Pic of real Spider convertible. Anyone have it installed?

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought this was kinda cool. I believe it has been around for a while but I have never seen one on a single Viper yet?

You must be registered for see images
<font color="blue"> </font>

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
If I had an RT, I'd definitely get that. Looks real cool. Dresses up the RT very well.

OP
OP
H

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I know this place makes it but he sure doesn't advertise it much. Perhaps its a ton of money to have done.

FRANK RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just for your information if you have not checked the website out the conversion is a fully functional convertable top like the 2003 srt that can be opened and closed from inside the car.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are the same people converting Rollers and Bentleys to shooting brakes(wagons), Also custom built a 60's Ferrari GTO-spider for one of guys in ZZ-Top, and a Cobra for J Leno

OP
OP
H

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might have even looked nicer with the back being flat light the 03. That's a whole lot of bucks for the conversion.

FRANK RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I emailed the owner of the company and they are not offering the kit any longer because of leak problems but the are currently working on another speedster kit for the rt/10 with a top that will be a snap to put on and take off. I think it might be a stowed top in the trunk but I am not sure. The owner will email me when they have all the bugs worked out.I will keep you posted on the answers.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the scoop guys, spoke to Giannadi maker of conversion for top. He said they only built the prototype and thats it. They scrapped the design because it was to expensive and when they tried to set it up for electric
style it wasn't feasible. They are working on a new design in the 3,500.00 range however you will have to get it out of trunk. It will be telescopic in design but easy to install. But unlike the original prototype you can't ***** from inside the cockpit, you'll have to get out and retrieve
from trunk. Stay Tuned!

adam