Selling my 2006 SRT-10 Bumblebee Aero Coupe

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listed it in the classifieds:
2006 SRT-10 Bumblebee Aero Coupe - ViperClub Classifieds

The Viper is yellow with black stripes, black interior, 6-speed manual transmission and only has 6,946 miles. The car features an aero package with an APR carbon fiber splitter, APR carbon fiber canards, and Vipair carbon fiber aero wing. The car also has a 08 style Vipair fiberglass hood, Partsrack front & rear tow hook set, and new OEM ACR wheels! The Viper also has a 3" Corsa race exhaust system with no cats, K&N cold air intake system, B&M short throw shifter, MGW gripper shift knob, tinted windows, and OEM floor mats. The interior and exterior of the Viper is in great condition, the tires are like new, and the car runs perfect! I am asking $53,000. The Viper is located in Keller, TX 76244. Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 817-528-1040. Thanks, Patrick

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a Lamborghini Gallardo a few months ago and I have the itch to get a Murcielago, but I do hope to be back in a Viper soon. Thanks for the complements. :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
why the down grade if you dont mind me asking

He said Gallardo & Murcielago you think either of those two are a trade down compared to a Gen III Viper?:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Nice car Pattymelt best of luck with the sale!

Andy

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you give us a camparo of handling, acceleration, etc... between the gallardo and the gen3 coupe?

thanks

J

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62