Selling price advice on '95 green/tan R/T

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling price advice on \'95 green/tan R/T

Thinking about getting a new snake. So…

1995 R/T 10. Emerald green pearl with tan interior; dark green in the shade, teal/turquoise metallic in the sun, awesome. 11500 miles. 1/307 greens built in ’95, 1/<307 w/ tan interior. Second owner. Clean Carfax. Clean dealer repair/warranty history (function 7 or 14?). Head gaskets replaced and all service done by 5 star Viper tech. Roe Racing silicone hoses and cooling fan upgrades. Newer MSD red plug wires, newer plugs (all upgrades done around 7-01, just after I bought). Car has had 2 fluids changes in 3500 miles. Just bedded EBC greens all around. All canvas and bags are in excellent shape. No track time. Original tires. Fronts will need replacing in a few thousand miles for a driver owner, fine for much longer if a garage queen. All in all, the car is a solid 9 out of 10 with only a few minor, common for year/age cosmetic blems: 1 paint flaw, 2 small hood cracks, 1 very very minor wheel scuff and a side pipe ding. No extended warranty, but one may be available.

This car is righteous and gets respect on the street and nods at the country club, runs and handles tight and right, and draws over other colors at meets. The other Jax Vipers can represent…

I love this car and have no motivation to sell other than moving up, what’s she worth???

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Selling price advice on \'95 green/tan R/T

Well, seeing as that is the best color/interior combo ever made... except green w/silver stripes, and the excellent condition, low miles, updated maintenance, I would think in the spring time it's worth a solid 40k... if not a little higher..

OP
OP
L

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I knew I could count on you!
biggrin.gif

Whatever gen II I get, I promise to paint it green!
bounce.gif
Maybe a GTS with connolly interior and your silver stripes... that would be way cool.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seeing as you are not that motivated to sell and willing to wait, I would say price it around the 45-47K area. I would however advertise it widely(autotrader, cars.com, Hemmings, VCA classifieds). Take your time, but advertise and get the word out. My $.02,

Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang