She wanted to lick my Car

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was checking into a Motel last weekend when a girl (21) came into the lobby and asked me if that was my Viper outside. I said yes and she said that she restrained herself because she really wanted to lick my car. I told her that the wife probably wouldn't like that much.

When I drove the 98 GTS homeI stopped in Butte Montana and went into a Holiday Inn to try and get a room for the night. Standing in the line-up a woman asked me if the Viper outside was mine. I answered yes. Then a guy that had just walked in spoke up and apologised for "Feeling up my car". He explained that he was just running his hands down my quarter panel along the bodylines when he got to the pass. door he noticed my wife sitting in the car. He figured he'd freaked her out a little. He was right, he certainly did surprise her.

Only with a Viper!

Ted

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even 8 year old kids at car shows know to look but don't touch.
Find something else to feel up.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if a guy told me he just felt up my car, I would first beat him to a pulp, and then go to the car wash. The jail time would be worth it.

Last edited:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've come back to my parked Viper with lipstick prints on the hood... almost got my @$$ kicked by my woman.

Some crazy b!tche$ out there.

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About a month ago i probabley would have been amazed by a thread like this, but after a month of ownership im not that surprised. Its amazing to see/hear some of the reactions from the public. Their are some wierd people out there.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've come back to my parked Viper with lipstick prints on the hood... almost got my @$$ kicked by my woman.

Some crazy b!tche$ out there.

Yup, that's what happened. Don't think she trusts me as much as she does when I'm driving my Stealth TT. LMAO

I think the big guy that was feeling up my car nearly had a heart attack when he realized there was someone sitting in the car!

Ted

DSG2003SVT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate people that touch other people's cars. When I would go to car shows or to the track, you get those guys that want to lean all over your car to see the engine, put their hand prints all over it, scratch up the fender with their belts and buttons. I got to the point that I stood next to my car the whole time and continously just asked people if they couldn't see the DAMNED engine from two feet away just as well! I didn't even have a Viper, so I can imagine that it's muuuch worse in all of your cases.

Sorry for the rant, but people that don't think about stuff like that just get me so damn **********!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sort of thing's happened twice in the last month.

At the Woodward Dream Cruise I had my car parked with a lot full of exotics, yet this girl about 16yo in short-shorts with her parents and brother couldn't walk away from it. She kept standing next to it like in a trance.

Then a week ago yesterday at the cruise, a Driver's Ed teacher stopped in with his class of 2 boys and 1 girl. The winsome blond was also in a trance and kept lightly running her hand over the rear spoiler like it was the first time she'd ever touched heaven..:)

She'll never be the same.

---------------------
Garage Sale!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some teenager at a Autozone asked me if he could **** one on my hood..Somehow I think that was a compliment!!!...AL

moeviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear *******,
Me and a buddy noticed two huge boob imprints on my rear trunk lid at a sports bar, and found a note and # and a club name to go into, we did and got a nice eyeful at the club, she flashed us and told me she would do whatever I wanted in the car. Luckily wifey was not there (that sounded wrong, of course I regretfully declined her offer). I had to go wash the car off before going home. Love college towns.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great story, but I too would not be going for the touching of the car. Its all fun and games until someone has to go and touch the car. There's just no need to ever touch anyones car IMHO. :evilmad:

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I said yes and she said that she restrained herself because she really wanted to lick my car. I told her that the wife probably wouldn't like that much.

Why in the world would your wife care if some girl wanted to lick your car?? My wife wouldn't care about that. Now if she wanted to lick you then I could see a potential problem.:D

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Argh so it's not just me then ( I knew it wasn't). People just HAVE to touch huh? Like they think it feels different than their paint????

Ladies ask if they can take their picture with the car, I say "sure, go ahead." Then they lean all over the hood like they're some sort of model (trust me, they aren't) and I just sit there in awe....wanting to tell them to get the F off my car but I can't move a muscle. This has happened twice, almost identical circumstances.

Then at In N Out the families with kids leaving the place are the worst. There's always the little boy that has to run from the fender to the spoiler with his greasy little fingers streaking along the paint.......man it's tough to keep myself restrained. Now I just sit there with the fob in one hand and burger in the other, that way I can give out a little audible to scare them away. Of course this only works when you're eating outside.

Rob

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped at Autozone for something and the teenager behind the counter has a meltdown and asks me if I can come back when he gets off work and take him home. I cannot imagine asking a complete stranger something like that and I was a little stunned. I've since learned to expect the unexpected.

A lot of people don't even wash their cars, let alone care about the condition of the paint. These are the same people that don't see any problem with putting their greasy, booger pickin' hands on someone else's car, and it's unfathomable to them that you just spent 2 days cleaning and polishing your car. My first vehicle was a 1972 Barracuda and while it was my pride and joy, others just saw it as a car.

My 3 year old daughter walks 6 inches away from my Viper everyday, and my wife and I have both taught her not to touch it. We have different priorities and values than others, but I'll never have to worry about her touching anything at a car show.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me... kids are different... any kid under the age of ten can basically run his hands all over my car and get inside and do whatever he/she wants... short of causing any damage. 99% of the time, they just sit in the driver seat, touch the steering wheel and grin ear to ear. After the movie "Cars", every little kid thinks my red/white is Lightning McQueen.

I remember reading an interview with Jay Leno. He said his love of cars started at a young age when a guy let him in his Jag and just let him crawl all over it. We can use more car lovers out there.

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a couple of teenagers stare in awe at my car at a recent car show. When asked if they could get in the car to have their picture taken, I gave them the green light mainly because they asked. I don't apprecaite the clowns that walk up to a car, put their hands all over it and walk off, doing the same thing to the next car. This is why I quit going to shows b/c I also own other late 60's musclecars.

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me... kids are different... any kid under the age of ten can basically run his hands all over my car and get inside and do whatever he/she wants... short of causing any damage. 99% of the time, they just sit in the driver seat, touch the steering wheel and grin ear to ear. After the movie "Cars", every little kid thinks my red/white is Lightning McQueen.

I remember reading an interview with Jay Leno. He said his love of cars started at a young age when a guy let him in his Jag and just let him crawl all over it. We can use more car lovers out there.

You said it all right there.:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery