Shocks for '03

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a set of shocks for my '03. If anyone has some low mileage takeoffs for sale (I'm told shocks from later model SRTs will fit just fine), I'm interested. Please PM me with details and price. Thanks.

billseast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy has some Aldan shocks that need to be rebuilt it will cost about 100 to rebuild them. Also local in Az.

Reaction score
I need a set of shocks for my '03. If anyone has some low mileage takeoffs for sale (I'm told shocks from later model SRTs will fit just fine), I'm interested. Please PM me with details and price. Thanks.

I have just what you are looking for at a VERY reasonable price. ;)

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of stock takeoffs from an 08 in my garage($600), also have a set of KW V2's and some club sport Motons for SRT, a veritable smorgasbord of shocks and springs....

OP
OP
P

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Sorry for the delay. I was out of touch for a bit, but will make some calls now....Mark J's post was first so I called him and he fixed me up with a brand new set of take offs from an '09. Cheap, too! Thanks!

Last edited:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't try and put Comp Coupe shocks on an SRT-10. They aren't sized correctly and don't work.....been there, tried that - expensive lesson.

Dan

OP
OP
P

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, but these are not from a CC...I'm confident that Mark at Woodhouse will fix me up with just what I need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper