Should I hold back or should I go?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a pretty good deal. The only thing that looks "beat up" to me is the drivers seat. Other then that, it looks OK.

Austin

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he gets it, i will be watching wreckedexotics for it to get on there.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sidesill screws and caps missing, weather stripping on both sides chewed up. Do all Gen I's have that crooked emergency brake handle? Engine bay looks clean. Need to inspect it more closely.

OP
OP
A

AviSarfaraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be VERY well off (VERY Finnacially Ready) by March....Im just seeing if theres one thats "special" enough to go for it now....I'll probably end up waiting till march.

I just wanted everyone's opinion on it...it looks like its dash is sunburnt....you know.

You'd better look on wrecked exotics! HAHAHAHA! Just keep on lookin man.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be VERY well off (VERY Finnacially Ready) by March....Im just seeing if theres one thats "special" enough to go for it now....I'll probably end up waiting till march.

What, did you find a kilo of coke in the door panel of your Delorean that John had stashed in there or something?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I would have trusted a person that did not even know he had the front wheels on the wrong side of the car (curious if the tires were mounted correctly).....

Wonder if he knows the difference between his left and right shoe :)

Also, look at the front tires.... at the wear bars.. My car has 29,000 and the seats do not look like they have been squeezed flat in a hydraulic press. Gotta admit, it looks clean in the pics though.

There is a $31,000 19,000 mile RT/10 in the classifieds right now. Also of interest is a $40,000 '92.

OP
OP
A

AviSarfaraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about, just for your information,yes....I some coke while I was cleaning it out, about 60 pounds of it! Everythings always better with coke!

Ahahaha!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the he!!, I just posted on the RT/GTS section on this car "Prices falling like a rock!!!!!!"
Now you guys are saying "looks good" or "presentable" onthe other thread it is "what a POS!"
Weird............................................................