SHOW DOWN AT RIVER CITY DRAG STRIP, SANTA CLARA TX.OCTOBER 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey BIG NORM... I DON'T KNOW IF JOHN CANDY HAD A CUP CAR OR NOT. BUT SPEAKING OF CANDY BIG FELLA I GOT AN ALL DAY SUCKER FOR YA!

Make sure you bring that Renntech sled out there. Also it might help a little if you take off some of that heavy duty gold chain action. Might save ya about 100 lbs and a tenth. Also do us all a favor and button up your shirt so we don't have to see that manly chest of yours....

And speaking of SHAKEDOWN... is he going to bring that 15 sec Cobra and run Kyle's 15 second lightning?

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hilarious, you can’t go somewhere and Pay for better smack talk then this!
laugh.gif

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW AKA THE GOLDENBOY/SHIEK......YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT YOUR OWN S**T.IVE RESERVED THAT DAY FOR RIVER CITY.I WILL BRING THAT ZR1 LOAD YOU SOLD ME A COUPLE YEARS BACK AT A HIGH PREMIUM WHEN I HAD A WEAK MOMENT.I PUT A REALLY COOL BORLA EXHAUST SYSTEM ON IT AND THOUGHT U MIGHT WANT TO HEAR IT.IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME QTR MILE DRIVING TIPS FROM THE BEST.DAVE GOLDER IT ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR FROM A PRO SUCH AS YOU.THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!PLZ STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOURSELF.BEST REGARDS! NORM KOERNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456