side marker removal

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried searching, but didn't find anything. How do I remove my side markers? Thanks!

sassafras

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Take your front wheel off or just cut it to the inside of the wheel well you are working. Remove the large rubber grommet. Stick your hand in the and remove bulb. Remove the two nuts either 10 or 11 mm and the marker will push out.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually a 4" hole saw. Start with the hood right above where the light is. Then another hole in the fascia, a few inches below the markers. Once you get the holes done, take a 16" giant pair of channellocks and twist and pull until the light breaks free of the fascia. Don't worry about the broken plastic and torn wires. You'll have easy access to work through the new access holes you drilled.

*helpful tip* Tape off the headlights like at a track day. The shavings from the hole saw going through the hood can scratch them, making more work later.

You're welcome :)

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Usually a 4" hole saw. Start with the hood right above where the light is. Then another hole in the fascia, a few inches below the markers. Once you get the holes done, take a 16" giant pair of channellocks and twist and pull until the light breaks free of the fascia. Don't worry about the broken plastic and torn wires. You'll have easy access to work through the new access holes you drilled.

*helpful tip* Tape off the headlights like at a track day. The shavings from the hole saw going through the hood can scratch them, making more work later.

You're welcome :)

Darn. I did it wrong.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte