Signature too long?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to change my signature (make it shorter) and after changing, it says "sigature too long" and it is shorter than before???

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had to have my password reset and when I try to change it, that is the error I get as well. Does anyone know when this will be fixed. It feels like 3 months ago it was stated that it would be a month. No upset, but I would like to have a password that I can remember because JT223xx71 is ******* the mind. LOL ;)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to change my signature (make it shorter) and after changing, it says "sigature too long" and it is shorter than before???

what it is really trying to say is that LEE has to do the edit on sigs right now. email him and he will take care of you.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Chad,

I PMed you all the information that you requested. Would you also like my bank account number just in case.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad
Do you need passport numbers to?????

Mine is doing the same just tried editing...

what it is really trying to say is that LEE has to do the edit on sigs right now. email him and he will take care of you.

:2tu:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad
Do you need passport numbers to?????

Mine is doing the same just tried editing...

:2tu:

Like BIG said, signatures are locked right now. The ONLY way to add or change something is to PM LEE. He takes care of it pretty darn quick. He helped me the other day.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is LEE? What is the name that I can PM?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

I received your SSN and CC #'s. The memory insructions are in the mail. You'll notice a small charge from Jason Heffner Performance on your next CC statement, please pay it but don't worry about what its for. I'll take care of everything!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
why are they locked?

There's an ongoing discussion as to what qualifies as
an approprate signature. Some think it should be strictly
viper related and some think lymerics about ex-wives are
fine. There was also a little mess regarding people
advertising non-club-supported companies vs. forcing the
paid advertisers to keep within the rules.

The simple solutions was to just have the mods approve
the sigs until it all settled down. That was some time
ago though so it'll probably come back into discussion
once the new *** settles in.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is LEE? What is the name that I can PM?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

I received your SSN and CC #'s. The memory insructions are in the mail. You'll notice a small charge from Jason Heffner Performance on your next CC statement, please pay it but don't worry about what its for. I'll take care of everything!

That's pretty funny, but NOT true, although Jason was VP of my region before me, we know each other well and we COULD probably work out a billing arrangement. Naah.
Chad, you need to be careful, the NEXT time John and I mess with your Avatar we ain't changing it back...Think REALLY ugly ******* girl dressed up as Ronald McDonald, perhaps with video and sound singing... Chads my man! Hey, we got Austin, he can do anything!

Sooo, I'm the mysterious Lee, just pm me what you want in your sig, happy to take care of it.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Lee for changing my sig so quickly. Also how do I get all my information back from Chad. I just noticed a charge on my CC for *******. LOL

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's pretty funny, but NOT true, although Jason was VP of my region before me, we know each other well and we COULD probably work out a billing arrangement. Naah.
Chad, you need to be careful, the NEXT time John and I mess with your Avatar we ain't changing it back...Think REALLY ugly ******* girl dressed up as Ronald McDonald, perhaps with video and sound singing... Chads my man! Hey, we got Austin, he can do anything!

Where to begin? I charged the Heffner stuff to John's (98ViperGTS) CC. I'm saving your CC info for that trip to Hawaii I've been meaning to go on. Ofcourse, that will include a souvenir from Lamborghini of Hawaii, and I'm not thinking about a t-shirt :cool: As for the avatar THREAT, you're either mighty brave or just have real bad timing. I board a plane 7:00am tomorrow on my way to the President's Meeting in Detroit (plane tickets also paid for by 98ViperGTS). With all the VCA big wigs in attendance, I'm sure they'd love to hear about the harassment that I endure at the hands of yourself and Mr. Big-n-Italian. I hope to be able to handle all this without litigation this time, but if I have to charter a flight for Johnny Cochran to meet me in Detroit, its just something that I will have to do.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Lee for changing my sig so quickly. Also how do I get all my information back from Chad. I just noticed a charge on my CC for *******. LOL

That was just a business meeting John. I had to meet with my attorney over some VCA stuff that needs to be handled in respect to threats that have been made on this board :D Like I said earlier, just pay the bills and don't give anything a second thought. As soon as my VCA settlement comes in, you will be reimbursed at least 0.2% of the total charges that I make on your CC.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Happened to me, too. I personally blame this on VCA OFFICERS everywhere......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187