Snake Picture on Hood???

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I bought my GTS the sales rep mentioned that when the hood get hot enough that there will be a snake head 3-d poping on it. Is this true? Haven't drive the car yet that will make the hood hot. Did anyone knows about this?

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is a 3d Pope on the hood like the ****** Mary on the hood? Does he sprinkle holy water on the hood to cool it down??

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that I have noticed. On a cool morning, you can sometimes see the snake head logo formed in the frost though. This is caused by the pad under the hood.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the evening as the dew falls you will see it appear or early morning. Someone had a picture of a condensated hood showing "sneaky pete" for their avatar here at one time.

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One morning I saw a image of a snake on my hood and its teeth were bleeding. All my neighbors came to see it. They fell to their knees praying and yelling "its a miracle, its a miracle".

Then I went back into my house and had a bowl of Fruit Loops.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres what you'll be looking for. Just leave it outside over night.

5580Theres_Sneaky_Pete_Again.jpg

5580Sneaky_Pete_in_the_AM_Mist.jpg

558000000731.jpg

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I saw it on my hood it freaked me out. I thought it was the Sneaky Pete ghost of my 1st '96 GTS... RIP

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< One morning I saw a image of a snake on my hood and its teeth were bleeding. All my neighbors came to see it. They fell to their knees praying and yelling "its a miracle, its a miracle". Then I went back into my house and had a bowl of Fruit Loops. >>

ROFLMAO :2tu:

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I saw it on my hood it freaked me out. I thought it was the Sneaky Pete ghost of my 1st '96 GTS... RIP

That was funny.

Does something like this happen to the SRT cars?