Snapped a few pics after some upgrades.

iownedu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lowered it, threw on some mudflaps, painted the dash pieces and installed LED's in the guages.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coupe gas door cover would go good on your car. Looks like it's time for some new floormats.

OP
OP
I

iownedu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha, they are from Viper specialty. I base coat and clear coated them gloss black. They come unfinished in a satin black.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The blue lights look really good. Did you wet sand the dash pieces when you painted them? Looks good either way.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since it appears that you replaced the HVAC LEDs as well, do you remember what size of twist lock bulbs you used?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've got 3 Black vehicles! Man, I couldn't imagine trying to keep all of them clean (I've got 1 & I'll never buy another one). Viper looks nice, like the lites too.

OP
OP
I

iownedu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since it appears that you replaced the HVAC LEDs as well, do you remember what size of twist lock bulbs you used?

Superbrightleds.com

You will need ten of the following for the guages and odometer bulbs. Part number: T1.5-B

Quantity of three for the climate control. Part number: NEO5-BHP

Quantity of one for the keyring. Part number: NEO4-BHP

If you want 2 leds for the rearview mirror lights the part number is: WLED-NW5

I'm not sure if you can search these part numbers on the site, might have to look for them.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's all I needed...I replaced all of the interior bulbs (glove box, rear hatch, rear view mirror, and foot wells), and wanted to do the HVAC cluster as well. So far, I've been happy with the gauge lights, but I might change my mind on that one too at some point. Thanks for those part numbers...that's exactly what I needed.

F

FrgMstr

Superbrightleds.com

You will need ten of the following for the guages and odometer bulbs. Part number: T1.5-B

Quantity of three for the climate control. Part number: NEO5-BHP

Quantity of one for the keyring. Part number: NEO4-BHP

If you want 2 leds for the rearview mirror lights the part number is: WLED-NW5

I'm not sure if you can search these part numbers on the site, might have to look for them.

I bought all the lights to do it a year ago or so, but have been too lazy to get off my butt and get it done. How long did the install take you? Thanks.

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought all the lights to do it a year ago or so, but have been too lazy to get off my butt and get it done. How long did the install take you? Thanks.

Around the gauges it didn't take me long to do it. Maybe around 30 - 45 mins? Taking off the panels and installing the LED bulbs and then testing out the gauges to make sure they all work correctly before reinstalling the bezels back on. I did mine in a bright white because I did not like the yellow color from the original bulbs.

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Around the gauges it didn't take me long to do it. Maybe around 30 - 45 mins? Taking off the panels and installing the LED bulbs and then testing out the gauges to make sure they all work correctly before reinstalling the bezels back on. I did mine in a bright white because I did not like the yellow color from the original bulbs.

This is exactly the way I plan on changing my lighting. That looks great!

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'am thinking of changing my dash light also, I hate the yellow, the blue looks great ,so does the bright white tough decision :dunno:

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you buy the T1.5-WHP or the T1.5-W? I think the HP are brighter

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not exactly sure what bulbs i picked out. In that picture I have posted before was with a Nikon camera and we were playing with the low light mumbo jumbo... Here is another picture taken with my iPhone to show you how bright it looks if that helps you any bit.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just bought the HP version (the ones with the surface mount LEDs that are brighter)...they have a little better beam dispersion (120* vs. 100* for the standard LEDs), so hopefully that'll help eliminate any hot spots. I guess I'll see just how bright they are when they get here later this week.