So. Cal. Exotic Car Lovers

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An excellent array of cars show up the last Sunday of every month at 9:00 am at Valley Circle just south of the 101 Freeway in Woodland Hills in the San Fernando Valley. ( across from the motion Picture Hospital )I went for the first time last month and there were 22 Lambo's, 18 Ferrari's, a few Vipers, a Porsche GT, a Ford GT and too many others to list. If you are into really cool cars along with high maintenance California women - this is a neat place to go.

OP
OP
S

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was 5 Vipers there. We Viper guys set up a plan to meet at 8:00 a.m. on April 30th. Another great turn-out of true exotics as well as a few muscle classics. If any Viper guys in So. Cal. are around for next month, you should check this car bazaar out.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was 5 Vipers there. We Viper guys set up a plan to meet at 8:00 a.m. on April 30th. Another great turn-out of true exotics as well as a few muscle classics. If any Viper guys in So. Cal. are around for next month, you should check this car bazaar out.

I will be there at 7:00 AM !!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome car turnout at Sunday's gathering. Now I know why we live in Southern California.

:2tu: :cool:

8301Exotic_Cars_016-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_019-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_018-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_017-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_013-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_009-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_008-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_007-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_006-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_004-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_003-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_002-med.jpg
8301Exotic_Cars_001-med.jpg

8301Exotic_Cars_020-med.jpg

Just a small taste of what was there.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics Camfab! I drove right past it on Sunday morning around 7:30 on my way up to Ojai. I wish I could have stopped off to see first hand.

If someone sets up a meeting place and time to caravan in for April, I'll make the drive up from Huntington Beach.

We had 17 vipers on Saturday at the Carlsbad outlet stores!
10417Img_2250.jpg

Including my little Viper Princess
10417Img_2248.jpg

OP
OP
S

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take the 101 Valley Circle off-ramp and go south. You cross over the freeway and it's on your left. Us Viper guys should get there early to secure adjoining spots.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is going to this on Sunday??

I got an E-mail from Sherrie, seems like the club got word of this and is meeting at the Coffee Roaster between 7:30-8:00 AM. then going on a cruise. I believe a few of us had already decided to go last month, see ya there.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul, She already thinks it's HER car and get's mad when I go out without her. And Yes... she has me wrapped around her little finger :crazy:

Hey 96-rt10, I'm in Huntington Beach, you want to meet somewhere and head up together?
shoot me a PM if you want.

97 B/W GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. I live nearby.

Whoever gets there first should try to hold spots so everyone can park together.

Are all of you in?:
1. Safireviper
2. Russ M
3. Seee Ya
4. 02 Graphite GTS
5,6,7,8. Edoggrc51 + 3
9. Camfab
10. 96-RT10 Supercharged

Plus myself makes 11 potential Vipers. A nice showing.

Anyone else?

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like quite a few Viper will be there...very cool.
I'll be heading up from O.C. Anyone from this area heading up want to meet up somewhere and cruise in together? Or do you guys want to meet someplace close to Valley Circle and the 101 around 7:30 and head in together and take up one row?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They frown on saving spots, it was insanely crowded last month when I got there at 9am. I really don't think there is a bigger impromptu gathering of exotics anywhere in the country like this.

150shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that havent been here or Crystal Cove it is a definite must. The exotics up close is amazing. The gathering of millions of $$ in cars is like no other. There is more info on this on ferrarichat.com where its promoted in the socal section.
If you cant take the viper just go to see everything.

97 B/W GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
want to meet someplace close to Valley Circle and the 101 around 7:30 and head in together and take up one row?
This place IS right at Valley Circle and the 101. It is directly south of the offramp. It is the first place to meet/park when you get off the fwy. If coming from the east, exit Valley Circle/Mullhulland, turn left over the fwy, and you'll see the parking lot to your left. Continue straight past McD's and turn in the first driveway.
They frown on saving spots

Well, if there are +/- 10 Vipers with a few spots in between, why would an F car want to park in between all the Vipers?

The website says it starts at 10am. Camfab says the place is crowded by 9am, it seems like 7-8am would be good. I guess if everyone shoots for that time slot, we'll all kinda arrive around the same time and should be able to all park together. But if everyone could agree to a specific time, then we will definitley arrive together. 7am was thrown around. What do ya'll think? Agree to 7am??