So. Calif. Toys for Tots Meet Nov. 23rd

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all - I am not sure if anyone here remembers me - my name is Kathy Monteiro and I am with the PT Cruiser Owners Club - we put on a Toys for Tots toy drive - this will be our 3rd year - along with the Durango Club, the Prowler Club and you joined us last year! Your club made a huge donation of toys - and Gary (are you still out there??) Came to all our events and was rewarded a club plaque from the Marines last year! We collected a HUGE amount of toys last year! We are hoping for the same this year. So I want to send out this invite for you all to join us!
We will be having a meet on Saturday Nov. 23rd. We had it at the Sonic Drive In last year - we had to change locations this year - I will make a post on the location early this week. We hope that you will participate! For those who did not come last year - for this meet we ask that those attending would bring a toy for donation. Thanks again - any questions - please e-mail me at [email protected]

OP
OP
C

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok all - here it is - the place we will be meeting for our Toys for Tots Meet! Hope you all can make it!
GIOVANNIS
3920 N. HARBOR
FULLERTON, CA.
(714) 773-4044
TIME - 1-6p.m.
DATE - NOVEMBER 23

OP
OP
C

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday is fast appraoching! Will any Vipers be joining us? Please let me know! Thanks. Kat
[email protected]

We will also be delivering the toys collected on Dec. 14th
All clubs who join us get a plaque from the Marines - 1 plaque per club - last year Gary joined us on all our events - he was the lone Viper - it would be fun to have you all join us!
If any of you do decide to join us I will need to know soon so I can order your plaque!

OP
OP
C

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry - this event in Fullerton is it - then we have the toy delivery to Camp Pendleton on Dec. 14. This is not a VCA event - it is a combo of clubs getting together to gather toys for the Marines Toys for Tots program.