So, you want a VOI 11 right?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBQ? I didn't think you could say BBQ on this website since VOI9:D?

Apparently, there was a positive change of heart regarding "BBQ" and a couple other restricted terms since VOI.9. Besides, there's nothing to fear from a great BBQ around a pool with Vipers parked all over the lawn - what's not to like?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBQ and Texas simply go hand in hand...like white hood vents on a red GTS. It's natural.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave's place,
BBQ,
BEER,
POOL,
GIRLS,

...what else is missing?

:D

100_4452_web.jpg

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It figures Matt would show up as soon as someone mentioned BBQ. I am a bit shocked it took 8 hrs:D

what do you think Matt? Ready for another run at a Vegas VOI?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It figures Matt would show up as soon as someone mentioned BBQ. I am a bit shocked it took 8 hrs:D

what do you think Matt? Ready for another run at a Vegas VOI?

The next time around I think I'll just show up and have fun rather than organize and run a highly controversial pre-VOI event such as a barbecue. ;)

I think I'll leave it to the numerous and highly energetic members of the NV VCA to help the national VCA folks in organizing a VOI here in Las Vegas.

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dont think you will get very many of us Texans to go to the Keys. I dont know if you guys are aware or not, but that place has become the *** Hangout Capital of America.

I was on business and was checking out a project location in Miami and decided to hit the Keys while there. Got there and checked into a motel and it seemed like there were 98% guys everywhere???? I was thinking to myself that isnt there supposed to be a bunch of half naked babes running around here.

Didnt think much about it and went to eat at a resturant and the waiter told me that they were trying to get ready for the convention, I said what convention? His reply was, "Im not sure but it is some type of *** four day party that people come from all over the US to attend:omg:

I went straight back to the hotel, went to bed and left early, early the next morning. I swear, I have never seen so many damn convertable sebring rent a cars full of men in my life. That was my 1st and last time to see the Keys :nono:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think you will get very many of us Texans to go to the Keys. I dont know if you guys are aware or not, but that place has become the *** Hangout Capital of America.

I was on business and was checking out a project location in Miami and decided to hit the Keys while there. Got there and checked into a motel and it seemed like there were 98% guys everywhere???? I was thinking to myself that isnt there supposed to be a bunch of half naked babes running around here.

Didnt think much about it and went to eat at a resturant and the waiter told me that they were trying to get ready for the convention, I said what convention? His reply was, "Im not sure but it is some type of *** four day party that people come from all over the US to attend:omg:

I went straight back to the hotel, went to bed and left early, early the next morning. I swear, I have never seen so many damn convertable sebring rent a cars full of men in my life. That was my 1st and last time to see the Keys :nono:

Isn't the technical, medical term for that "homophobe"? Medication is available if you want to get over that, but then you'd have to find something else to be upset over instead.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think its called ***** eye for the str8 guy. :lmao:

There's nothing wrong with the keys I try to head down at least once a year to do a little R&R.

Islamorada is full of half naked hot chicks whatcha talk'n about.

He must have gone down to key west during *** pride week.

At least the *** men were driving a Chrysler product. :rolaugh:

Isn't the technical, medical term for that "homophobe"? Medication is available if you want to get over that, but then you'd have to find something else to be upset over instead.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeffery & or Robert

I've been to both VOI's in Vegas I live in Vegas the last thing I want is to be in VEGAS when it's 100+ degrees driving my snake in my own back yard for a thrid VOI.

If I want Red Rock all I have to do is go to the end of my street and make a left 2 mins later I'm in Red Rock canyon.

Somewhere new would be nice. Seattle, South FL would be my two choices if it were up to me.

The one with the best weather in last Aug would win.

Both Seattle and So FL "may" have crappy weather mid Aug.

There's always Hawaii!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the guys on us putting this together.

There is no reason ANY costs should occur other than what each person pays for registration.

Like I mentioned in another post, I attend a Z06 event annually that only costs $50 to register, and if you want to sign up for the high speed, drags or autocross you pay for each event. We get a group discount at a hotel, we all go out out to eat every night on our own dime and the rest of the time is spent modding our cars, drinking too much and acting like we are in college again.

Now that sounds like fun. Im in on this plan:2tu::headbang:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh hell in that case Florida is out of the question. I don't want any damned ****** checking me out and looking at my car:crazy2: I only want hot, half naked, young, beautiful girls looking at me in my Viper:2tu: If guys looked at me people might think Im *** and that would be aweful!!!!:omg:

keep reaching for the rainbow 04mystic:rainbow:....someday you can be a free American
FYI Texas has one of the LARGEST *** populations in the US;)
Steers, ******, and **** kickers:tx:

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow, took pretty quick offense to that didnt you??? Im not upset, why does it upset you that I dont like being around a bunch of guys loving around on each other? Is that your thing?

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think its called ***** eye for the str8 guy. :lmao:

There's nothing wrong with the keys I try to head down at least once a year to do a little R&R.

Islamorada is full of half naked hot chicks whatcha talk'n about.

He must have gone down to key west during *** pride week.

At least the *** men were driving a Chrysler product. :rolaugh:

Thats exactly what it was, now that you mention it I remember that is what the waiter said. I was stunned to say the least.

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
oh hell in that case Florida is out of the question. I don't want any damned ****** checking me out and looking at my car:crazy2: I only want hot, half naked, young, beautiful girls looking at me in my Viper:2tu: If guys looked at me people might think Im *** and that would be aweful!!!!:omg:

keep reaching for the rainbow 04mystic:rainbow:....someday you can be a free American
FYI Texas has one of the LARGEST *** populations in the US;)
Steers, ******, and **** kickers:tx:

Jeffrey and Robert?, Is that you and your sons name, you and your brothers, or.......

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I am *** and have no problem hanging out with heterosexuals. Its ok I accept you as you are.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, took pretty quick offense to that didnt you??? Im not upset, why does it upset you that I dont like being around a bunch of guys loving around on each other? Is that your thing?

Mr Mystic,

I don't "love" **** but I also don't hate them and I don't feel an overwhelming need to run from them. But you do what you want. That just means one less person clogging up the Keys.

Bob

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mr Mystic,

I don't "love" **** but I also don't hate them and I don't feel an overwhelming need to run from them. But you do what you want. That just means one less person clogging up the Keys.

Bob[/qu

Did I say I hate them? No, I didnt. But I did choose to not hang around a very small area while *** pride week was going on. I like women and that crowd would have not worked for me.

But now since you have decided to put words into my mouth, I will give you the reaction that you are apparently seeking.

At least Jeffy and Bobby are comfortable with their sexuality and say it loud and proud.

You on the other hand are a weak indiviual that wont stand for anything. "I dont hate but I dont love"????????

Or worse, are you a ********* liberal that thinks the *** community needs your support, even though you dont fully approve?

Man up or shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
umm....... what about a VOI in canada?? that could be fun but what would it take to get from US to canada and back??? are the local laws there something that could be an issue for moded cars?