Some F-ing **** Keyed my car tonight!

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at the Fuddruckers Car show on El Toro Road and some **** keyed my left front fender! Im pretty sure I can buff all or most of it out but what is it with these F-ing A-Holes?

Flash

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jealous ********... that's the sad state this country has become.

I feel terrible for you. I cannot say what I would do if that happened to me.

:usa:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I cannot say what I would do if that happened to me.

I would probably be getting my wife to post bail as someone would be drinking their meals through a straw for the next little while. Lex Talionis.

I hope it buffs out.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People that maliciously damage other people's property should be killed.

Yes, I said it. Doesn't matter if it's a Viper or a Honda. People like that are of no use to society.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, I said it. Doesn't matter if it's a Viper or a Honda. People like that are of no use to society.

I Agree 100% .. sorry to hear that ... People like that are jealous that they are too much of a low life to get ahead in life to have nice things .

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man I hate hearing this kind of stuff! :mad:
That's why I don't take my car to any car shows out here. I don't trust anyone and I don't feel like setting up a chair and guarding my car the whole time while people walk by.
I take my commuter vehicle and walk around and check out everyone else's car.
If I did go, I'd probably set up my camcorder in the bushes to catch any jealous loser's. But then again, it's too much hassle.
I hope you get most of it out. :(

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always sad to hear about people damaging other people's property. It really takes a sick person to get joy out of doing something like that.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Car Shows Here....I'd much rather track my car & get rubber in the tire wells.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While this story makes me nervous I'm taking my Viper to the New England Exoctic Car show this weekend. I'll watch it like closely and I'm sure the other club members will look out for each other's cars as well.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've had my car keyed once. For as much as I drive it, I guess thats not "too" bad. However, I agree with Chuck 100%. If I had found out who keyed in that night, I probably would've split their head wide open with my 4 way tire tool. Before anyone asks, YES, if a person is so sorry they key people's cars, I FULLY believe my car is worth more than their life. Not all lives are worth saving or caring if they end up dead.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn sorry man. I am surprised someone would do that at a car show.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really *****. Sorry to hear it and hope it does come out with minimal work.
FWIW, I'd say a car show is the LEAST likely place for this to happen, so I wouldn't shy away from shows necessarily. Could happen anywhere. ********** are **********.

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
*****, but I always say that life has a way of evening itself out. Believe me that guy has it coming and he does not know it yet. :lmao:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure it was keyed? If you were able to buff it out, I would lean more towards the scenario that someone walked by with a loose article of clothing or purse that happened to drag across the paint, or a kid with a toy that didn't know better. I've seen and repaired lots of those mistakes. I know it doesn't help the situation, but at least you know you weren't a target of someone that's jealous of you, just a poor victim of someone who is too inconsiderate to keep his/her belongings from dragging on other people's vehicles.

These kinds of things get to me as well, but at the end of the day, that kind of stuff can be repaired, glad that it wasn't worse :2tu:

OP
OP
F

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, it is the second time my car has been keyed at that show. No more. Im taking my old FJ40 Land Cruiser from now on. PS. I was able to buff 99 percent of it out last night. Youd have to look for it to find it now.

Flash

Last edited:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow,that would be one of the last places I would think of to get my car damaged...When I brought my Vettes to shows I always stayed pretty close to ward off little kids,lol and I would also look out for the cars around me. I agree with the above and I dont care if its a 87 Buick if someone screws with my property and I catch them they will remeber it and not in a good way..:mad: Bunch of lame losers out there..:(

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ugh...:(

I've tried to mentally prepare for that possibility. They win if they ruin it for us. So I aint gonna let 'em. If it happens, I'll get it fixed & continue to enjoy tha hell outa tha car.

Sorry to hear about that but glad it got fixed:)

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. You would think car shows would be filled with enthusiast not vandals.

OP
OP
F

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was unusual as my Viper was the only one there this time. Usually there are 3 or 4 around. I'd sure like to catch a SOB doing that some time.

Flash

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about your car. too bad you did not catch the little bastard. I always try to keep a eye on the car when i am at shows if any kids get close.
Im glad im not in calif anymore. When i lived there crap would always happen to my cars.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing it wasn't too deep. Most of the time a key job goes down to the metal.

I've always wondered if you witnessed someone doing that and you punched his lights out would you be arrested for assault? Yes, he was destroying your property but wouldn't you get in trouble for assaulting him?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing it wasn't too deep. Most of the time a key job goes down to the metal.

I've always wondered if you witnessed someone doing that and you punched his lights out would you be arrested for assault? Yes, he was destroying your property but wouldn't you get in trouble for assaulting him?

I'm sure you would. Its that great "justice system" we have. Protect the criminals and do everything possible to screw the law abiding citizens who are victims of the criminals :crazy2:
You must be registered for see images

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm with Chuck, they should be killed. Some idiot key'd my wifes Mercedes in a parking lot. When she came out an older gentleman told her, some guy just walked by and scratched it, for no apparent reason, unfortunately the older gentleman said the guy didnt get in a car, but walked away to an adjacent shopping area. Unreal how jealous some people are. It's a car, im sorry if they haven't worked hard and spent their money wisely, just another idiot in the world.

Sorry to hear about you car:usa:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Our justice industry wouldn't make the perp pay for it. Instead they would fine the perp and collect the cash for themselves while you would be left to settle with your insurance company, if of course you had that kind of coverage.

If you didn't have the appropriate coverage then you can hire another lawyer, win a judgment and pay the court and lawyer more money for a piece of paper that says you won a judgment and that the guy owes you X amount. Good luck collecting.

Of course, your state may vary...but I doubt it.

And people think they're getting screwed with healthcare. :rolleyes:

Didn't answer your question but it gave me a reason to vent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte