You must be registered for see images

<font color="red">Y2K3SRT was here...</font>

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could keep my engine that clean... Oh well I'm the one who's at fault for having a S/C'd car as a daily driver..

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark! Are you going to the Crab Feast again this year? I'm not going to be there since I'm all the way out in Ohio.
The pictures do not show up for me. In place of the pics, it has Image Station icons and reads "Sorry... you are access an image from outside ImageStation.com"

any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks again for that sweet and exhilerating ride 2 years ago, never will be forgotten. Haha.

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually drive this thing, I have a air hose with a suction device that pulls in simple green, and it cleans the grime off pretty well.

Plus, I just ore the whole SC off to replace a water pump, and put in a Ron Davis Radiator, so I took advantage of the open space!

Mark,,,,

PS,, can someone host some pictures so I show the rest of the engine shots,,,,

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what kinf of setup is that Mark? Have any photos of it? Simple Green suction device?????

THanks
Gerald

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are the pics. The originals need to have the ".orig.jpg" removed from the end of the URL, or they won't show up on this website.

Note: By copying &amp; pasting the links below into your web browser (not clicking on the links below), you can see the small pics (above) in their full size (big pics). Remember, Image Station automatically reduces their size when viewing them on other websites.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p617f38a9ebb669c7d8102b9fa87b732c/fc10a020.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p85e8b311140d585a59a74793a8cf12df/fc10a01a.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p6ffc24705fabe226c47d7d6548a61438/fc10a01d.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p2651532e72a46a3db668c6a0f38580bc/fc10a018.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pdce2967bfa5e7aad44011c20d67fc7e4/fc10a019.jpg.orig.jpg

Great pics, Mark. Thanks for sharing!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, great pics. Thanks for sharing. If you want, I have some pics of your car from the 01 and 02 Crab Feasts. I can get doubles for you and mail them. Let me know, just PM me. I'd post them here, but I don't have a scanner, and I'm not sure how to anyway.

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post your dyno sheet and at what boost it made the power. Can you also post all the modifications that were needed to be done to the car such as fuel system and ECU.

Thanks

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember Mark telling me he got 571 hp at the wheels (~655 flywheel hp). He can give you all the mods and dyno sheet.

Hey Hurricane, if you attend the Crab Feast, be sure not to get next to Mark at the toll booths! ;) He let her rip and get sideways out of it when I was with him. That ride was awesome. I've ridden in 2 other Vipers, this one by far was the least tame and most violent.

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mark. If the ECU is stock then I would assume that you also have the stock fuel injectors and fuel system. In case i missed it. The 755RWHP is also with stock heads, and cam. So you gained that mucg power with a supercharger. Can you please confirm.

Thanks

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So stock heads (no porting), camshaft, ECU, and the only other changes are the upgraded 42ibs injectors, T&amp;D Rockers, and the TNT Headers while running 8ibs of boost on pump gas which give you 755RWHP. That is incredible. I dont believe any other car or engine can give you that kind of power with basically one upgrade. One word to describe it is cubic inches.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark:

I am glad to hear that the new intercooled system is working well for you. Can you post some better pictures of the intercooler and the plumbing?

Be careful out there and don't have too much fun. When are you coming out to Southern Cal again?

Brad

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mark. If the ECU is stock then I would assume that you also have the stock fuel injectors and fuel system. In case i missed it. The 755RWHP is also with stock heads, and cam. So you gained that mucg power with a supercharger. Can you please confirm.

Thanks

Toronto ACR, the fuel system upgrade is part of the Heffner supercharger package. He puts in a larger, properly sized fuel pump(for the HP level of the system) and return lines. The stock fuel system is returnless and does not have the fuel pump capacity to properly feed 755 RWHP. I am quite amazed myself at the power Jason has been able to manage with lower boost than the other tuners and stock heads and cam. The results confirm the excellence of the Heffner supercharger system.

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Can you post your dyno sheet and at what boost it made the power. Can you also post all the modifications that were needed to be done to the car such as fuel system and ECU."

"Can you post some better pictures of the intercooler and the plumbing?"

If we told you that, it wouldn't be a secret. ;)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very "clean" Supercharger setup ! Congrats on horsepower numbers.

The Tuners of America superchagering American muscle. People do not know what to expect when they pull up to a Viper today..... except if they race ..... They will LOOSE!

Cudaman :usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine