Somerville, N.J. Fourth Annual Cruise Night

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is that time again for the Downtown Somerville Cruise Night and Dinner. Please mark your calendar for this event to be held, rain or shine, on Friday, July 7, 2006. The last four years, we had between 25 and 35 Vipers participate each year. There are upwards of 300 antique, classic, custom, and exotic cars, trucks, and motorcycles that will be parked along Main Street and the adjacent parking lots. There are also many shops and boutiques that will be open as well. This is a family event. We will meet at the Bridgewater Commons Mall,at the convergence of Route 202 and 22, parking lot, South side by Macys anytime after 5:00 PM. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=&city=Bridgewater&state=NJ&zipcode=08807&country=US&geodiff=1 . My cell is (908)581-855 if you need help finding us. We will leave at 5:35 caravan to downtown Somerville, (10 minutes). The Somerville Police Department will reserve a Snake Pit for us. We will be able to walk around to view the cars and I have reserved a private Pub Room at Verve, a restaurant directly across the street from the Snake Pit with lots of windows to keep an eye on your car (not that it is needed). The Pub Room is on the second floor. Verve will be serving passed and placed Hors Devours, and a great buffet, and a dessert buffet to follow for $35.00 PP including tax and gratuity, with an open bar. Verve will start serving at 7:30. Please join us for this great social event. Please RSVP to me at [email protected] so I could get a head count. Please reserve your spot for dinner, for seating is limited, by sending your check to;
NJVCA
501 Broadway
Suite 201
Point Pleasant, N.J. 08742
:usa: :2tu: :headbang: :usa:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and here's just a small reminder of last years event! Hopefully my ****** will have enough umph to keep up!

You must be registered for see images attach

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep...this is a fun evening. So long as there's no rain! LOL

First time I was able to test the MPH necessary to keep the cockpit dry during a downpour (left the softtop home)!

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you are planing to go, please don't forget to let me know. I have to reserve Snake Pit spaces for us. If you are going to dinner, please send in your check to the address on my above tread.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny Wagner (from the Alley) and wife will be there with one of his Vipers.

I do believe they will be having dinner before they arrive. Just need to make sure there is enough parking.

Hey Den, why not bring all 3 Vipers? :2tu:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same as plums here, but I won't be parking the ****** with you guys. Probably down the street and a block. I told my friend about it and was willing to be my video camera man since I'll be taking shots.

BTW one more thing, as you guys leave the parking lot out onto the mall road, I'll make sure to block any oncoming traffic wanting to cut in line, that way you all get out at once. I know that my parents did it with there van last year while I was in D's car.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great event for you first timers :2tu:

Charlie really does a great job of organizing this event, we usually have a police ****** from Macy's to downtown.

Dinner is always great, and you have a great view of the Snake Pit from there as well.

If you have an RT/10, we have are annual race to put your top on. It usually starts when you sit down for dinner and somebody says "Hey, it's raining!"

So please make an effort to come, you won't be disappointed

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As of Saturday, 06-23 at 6:45 AM, we have 17 vipers and 13 for dinner, with more to come. Please let me know ASAP if you plan to come. I have to reserve enough spaces downtown for our Snake Pit.
Also, the buffet dinner is unbeatable. Verve is a four star restaurant. The Pub Room that I reserved will be for the VCA and guests only. You have a clear view of the Snake Pit accross the street from this second story room.
The Pub Room is just that, a Pub style atmosphere where you could mingle with your fellow Viper ownwers. There is a private bar with our own bartender. Hey, let's make this a fun night. Sign up now.
If you are going to dinner, please send in your check to the address on my previous post.
Thank you.
:2tu: ;) :usa: :usa: :usa:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No probablem Charlie, glad to help here's some more shots of last years event just incase some haven't realized how great of an event this really is!
You must be registered for see images

Larry Dole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie I did tell you that I am not on vacation and Carol and I will make it for the firt time. We will be there for dinner as well!!!!!!!! Can't wait :smirk: :2tu: ;) :nana: :)

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry you are from Pittstown? How come I never see any Vipers around these parts, when so many people live around me with them? I have a better chance of seeing bigfoot. And I don't mean the truck either.

Larry Dole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome there are a few of us from these parts. Are you going to the cruzzzz. If so I will see you there. Yes I am from Pittstown. :headbang:

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome there are a few of us from these parts. Are you going to the cruzzzz. If so I will see you there. Yes I am from Pittstown. :headbang:

I will be there Larry.

Looking forward to seeing old friends, and maybe making some new ones. :D