Somerville, N.J. Fourth Annual Cruise Night

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ I might be going down will know better in the middle of the week. This event is amazing you have to go once...Adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PEOPLE ATTENDING:
F355 + 1
*** BLK
Pedro + 1
CT GTS SCUBAPRO
CitySnake
Jerz Viper
Rolstar
KMODStang
Denny Wagner + 1
Plumcrazy + 1
Viper GTS-R
Larry Dole
Jerome Sparich
Just A Dream

Should be a very nice group of Vipers.

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone from ny/ct going let me know I would like to take a ride

Russ

I would like to know the same thing, and if these NJ/CT guys will welcome me for the ride and w/e like my NY buds do :)

Martin

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm Charlie I think it be would be best to reserve both sides on the street there. There were at least 3-4 vipers last year that showed up late. BTW would it be okay to park opposite the city hall? I just don't want to be driving around looking for a decent parking spot cause I know there won't be any.
You must be registered for see images

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Charlie,
This is one of the premier summer events to attend. Any new Viper owners out there, this is a great event to meet the crew from the Metro area. Lots of great cars, lot of ribbing and comraderie and racing legend Dick Fitzwell will be there for a rare photo op. I've readjusted my travel and will be there with bells on. Will bring the Fitzwell Racing Pink Panther also. Dinner for 2. Can't wait to get the hell out of work and go "Crusin"

Bob Carroll,
Retired, NJ President and Chauffeur/valet for Bobby Cerchione :cool:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, I don't remember giving you the night off, myself and Mrs. Fitzwell will be needing your services. We will be attending the premeir of the newly released Fitzwell Driving Movie called "Around the track in 80 days" Starring Dick himself. You see, Dick rear ends Phil McCracken, who's driving Miss Norma Snockers around with Hugh Jass and Ben Dover. A real comedy of errors when the Mazza Sand & Gravel team show up and shed some light on the situation with Shanda Lear and Oliver Clothesoff. I just can't wait!

The rest of you have a great time with Charlie!

:2tu:

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather is looking better for Friday, as long as Monsoon season is over I'll be there. I'll take a parking space, but not sure about dinner.

Is the parking for "Vipers only". My friend has a Saleen Mustang (he was on the Poker Run with some of us) he may want to attend as well. I just don't want him to feel like the kid that didn't make the kickball team when he has to park down the street at K-mart.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike as you see in the photo I posted above, the vipers park on the City Hall side of the street. I will be parking opposite side of them where the stores are.

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. Maybe I'll just tell him he's got to park at K-mart anyway, just to make him feel bad.

:p
J/K

Can he meet at Macy's with us for the cruise down there, though?

It's a nice car. No Viper, but nice...

You must be registered for see images

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS SCUBA, Taking half a day off from work know way will I miss this one. Don't know about dinner bringing my wife and we might eat at another place. NY/CT guys are anyone we can set up a meeting place and cruise down to macy's togeather. Turbo50Mike you are always welcome to cruise with us you are a great guy. Looking forward to seeing you guys...Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,I'm going to meet up with Charlie,Rich,and Plum if he want to hook up. Will call Scott tomorrow to see if he's going...Adrian

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im coming up from the south friday. i got a golf outing to do and then im coming up to somerville. im definetely gonna be there but not till about 6-630. so i will meet you guys there.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys I would like to take a ride PM me and I will leave you my cell to see where you are going to meet I am on LI by 135

Russ

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,Charlie will be leaving from the Island and then maybe we can meet up somewhere in NJ. I want to talk to Scott today and see if he's going

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian good to hear your coming down! Russ your going to have a good time!

I was posting on some other forums about what I saw this July 4th on my way to and from Limerock, CT and as I got closer to home I spotted a Dodge Charger police car. Dunno if it was NJ state or a spacific county (I know passaic has one) but that thing was damn cool. Maybe we can get one for next year's somerville event.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian good to hear your coming down! Russ your going to have a good time!

I was posting on some other forums about what I saw this July 4th on my way to and from Limerock, CT and as I got closer to home I spotted a Dodge Charger police car. Dunno if it was NJ state or a spacific county (I know passaic has one) but that thing was damn cool. Maybe we can get one for next year's somerville event.
Funny you mentioned that, but I just came back from Palm Beach, Florida and saw the exact smae thing! Right behind me pacing me for a few miles....brand new charger in black with a red Ram emblem across the whole front hood.

NICE! And pretty intimidating.

I'm trying to go to Sommerville. If I do, I'll be sitting in traffic in the Lincoln Tunnel for a few hours as usual. Probablt won't get there till late.

Where's D???

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you saw it on 287 and it was a black one, I believe it was Passaic's...They're also fairly active on 287.... :curse:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang