Source for spring cups....

LPDesRoche

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 98 GTS is lowered with Eibach springs and no spring cups. It looks great but is a tad too low. So low that getting it on my lift is a pain in the rear. I would like to bring it back up a bit, but still keep the Eibachs on there. Where is a good source for getting the spring cups. Do any aftermarket manufacturers make them such as Eibach or are they strictly a factory part? Anything better than what the factory has to offer? Otherwise I will give Chuck Tator a call and see what he can get.

Leeland

OP
OP
L

LPDesRoche

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dollars weren't wasted I check there first...;)I checked on PartsRack but all I saw were the shaved ones. I will need the regular caps to get me back where I need to be I think. The Eibachs lowered the car about an inch or more and without the caps probably another inch. I love low, but at this height I could never even bring it to a tire shop to get new tires without a major ordeal. I had to build a little contraption to drive on so I could get the jack under the car to put it on my lift.

Leeland

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have regular ones too.

FREE if you are a good customer. $20 if never a customer

OP
OP
L

LPDesRoche

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just ordered my spring cups from JonB. Now I can get my car to a stance I can deal with. I will take pics and measurements of both before and after ride heights. Nothing more aggravating than spending 20 mins getting the car setup so you can put it on the lift.:mad:

Leeland