Spark plug wires

Vetsandvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I bought a new set of MSD spark plug wires for my 1994. One at a time I pulled each wire out and put in the one that had equal length to it. When I was finished I fired it up and
it ran very rough. I checked all my connections and they were fine. The only thing I can think of is I some how mixed up a connection some where. Does anyone know the order that the wires are supposed to connect? Any help will be great. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
V

Vetsandvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got done taking them out. I am going to return them today. I am positive now that I some how mixed up a wire. Things are not adding up when I am putting them back in. AB,s wires? Do you have a link I am?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pm sent, have something I can send you that will help, am in the process of changing mine out too

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had MSD's in my 95 for 4 years now. NO issues at all. They are good wires!!

Ab's wires are good as well.

If you have not figured it out, let me know I will send you the numbering diagram for the coil packs from the service maual. They are numbered but on the Gen I's you can't see them when they are in the car because they sit facing the rear. PM me your fax ?

Ed

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As I understand the post...there was a question: "Does anyone know the order that the wires are supposed to connect?"

You might try to to see the numbers on the coil packs using a flashlight and a mirror.

Unfor unately the diagrams in the Service Manual can be a little confusing to some folks.

Feel free to e-mail me if you need to talk through the process step by step.

OP
OP
V

Vetsandvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Steve-Indy! You probably will be getting a e-mail from me sooner or later. when I order in some AB,s plug wires

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery