Speaking of floor mats...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just thought I would post how thrilled I am with the set that I bought from the Northern California Viper Club . Having a black car I went with the mats with the VOI logo (blue and green). They are awesome in every setting: They don't slide around in even the most spirited driving (forgot they were in during my last autocross - oops) and are a hit at every car show I attend. I also went with the trunk mat, as it is the first thing the judges notice before they rate my car in preparation for my trophies
You must be registered for see images
. Seriously, it is one of the first things people notice when they look in the car.

Most of our Kansas City members have them in their cars. Not only are they GREAT mats, but the proceeds go to something very near and dear to my heart: The Viper Club! As I sit in my genuine Viper office chair (remind me to post a pic later) with my feet on my genuine Northern California VCA matching Viper "welcome" mat I realize how great it is to be surrounded by such awesome people with such awesome products. Thanks guys!

Chris

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

I agree!

I have the full set in my Sapphire ACR. The bright Green and Blue
realy look great in the car.
How do you keep your Black car clean? With the Sapphire, it shows the dust 10 minutes after I clean it.
My last Viper was Red, a very easy color to keep clean by comparison.
Regards,
Steve

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah,
I got mine last summer. I have a red with yellow roadster and got red with silver for the floor mats and red with yellow for the truck mat. They make the inside complete. The trunk looks MUCH better too!

-Sean

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2charmed:

How do you keep your Black car clean? With the Sapphire, it shows the dust 10 minutes after I clean it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A two-fold combination: California Dusters and Zaino. I put on a couple coats of the Z2 way back when (after Z1)and it has held up beautifully ever since. I use the California Duster before I take the car out and then spray some Z6 on any water spots, bug guts, or duster smudges (they are coated with paraffin to trap the dust). Somebody said that the Zaino is anti-static and attracts less dust. Mine seems to stay pretty clean! You can buy the dusters from Autobarn.com pretty cheap. The smaller ones (for wheels and dash) are available at some stores like K-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IEATVETTS:

How fast did you guys get mats?? I put my order in a week ago.the yellow with silver..whats time frame??
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The mats are all made to order. They typically take 2-4 weeks according to their web site. Rest assured that the wait is WELL worth it! Oh, and if you have left the plastic on your new Viper floors until your mats arrive, be careful. I have heard some people say that the adhesive and/or the plastic itself has "melted" into the carpet if it gets real heated up. Yuck!

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine