Sport Cups How Much?

RMcGuinness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In reality you are looking at $2k for wheels $1k for tires...$3k for set...I know this seems low but this is what they would sell for on Ebay in a no reserve auction...good luck!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are worth whatever someone is willing to spend to have a RIM that is nearly impossible to get from the factory on a limited run production car. His price is not out of line, however there is some wiggle room for those that have to have an ACR wheel.

Good luck
Bruce

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In reality you are looking at $2k for wheels $1k for tires...$3k for set...I know this seems low but this is what they would sell for on Ebay in a no reserve auction...good luck!

I dont know what your smoking but if you can get NEW ACR rims for 500.00 each you should buy 4 sets,lol....Oh by the way mine just sold for 4K.:headbang:
I was quoted from a tire company 550.00 each for the rears(345/30/19) alone...Kevin

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW Dude dont get sad you asked..Truth hurts

First of all Iam not yours or anyones DUDE..Youve been out in the cornfields too long..:rolleyes: I asked about the price of Sport Cups and your telling me 6K is too high. Iam guessing reading comprehension is not your friend. Please stay off my thread until you can come up with a logical reply:rolleyes: