Spring Fling this Sunday! Ontario..

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper is coming if no rain, baby brother(300 SRT 8) will substitute if there is precip. Thinking 1:30 - 2:00

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. Same thing. Just detailed the truck. Have a feeling rain will dampen the fun so planning in advance.

I am thinking to leave the viper at home. I am very, very unlucky with rain.

Hey Robert what you got in that pick up of yours. Want to line up my little 5.9L 1998 half ton. It has 52mm t-body, headers, SCT, 180 tstat, 3.55's and something super secret. 5.9 er's are slow, or thats what people keep telling me :)

Garrett

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking to leave the viper at home. I am very, very unlucky with rain.

Hey Robert what you got in that pick up of yours. Want to line up my little 5.9L 1998 half ton. It has 52mm t-body, headers, SCT, 180 tstat, 3.55's and something super secret. 5.9 er's are slow, or thats what people keep telling me :)

Garrett

I don't keep secrets. I have done intake and exhaust as well as a seat lift kit. :D

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its only a 20% chance of rain tomorrow and trace amounts of rain at that if it does rain,so,it might not rain at all. I guess you take your chances if you drive. . Unless you live across the street.

Bring a towel and chamious with you and your good to go.

Here is a link to Sundays detailed hourly forecast from a very formidable weather site, that for me, has been dead on almost 100% of the time so far.....

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin...ery=zmw:00000.7.71534&yday=147&weekday=Sunday

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garrett

Oh I forgot. I added a gauge or two to the interior. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

But other than that it is stock. :D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Golfer

:rolaugh: Smart butt. :D

Garrett

It's kinda stock.

Well minus tranny: Did I mention it's a 10 speed stick?

And I may have adjusted a few things. Did I tell you about the strange machine that spit out a sheet that says something about 720 at the wheels.

:devgrin:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Golfer

:rolaugh: Smart butt. :D

Garrett

It's kinda stock.

Well minus tranny: Did I mention it's a 10 speed stick?

And I may have adjusted a few things. Did I tell you about the strange machine that spit out a sheet that says something about 720 at the wheels.

:devgrin:

Only 720!!. Come on I expexted more. We get 1100 FP-TQ out of a 6.7L with just an H & S performance flash, air cleaner and a straght pipe.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god I didnt bring the Vip out to the event. Started to rain as I drove home around 2:30 in my area.

Nice to see one 06 Blue and white out though. Good show as well with lots of similar cars with different variations.

Would love to see more vendors and later year mopar parts for Vipers though. Exhaust companies,detailers,performance packages, etc,,,but nice otherwise.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 720!!. Come on I expexted more. We get 1100 FP-TQ out of a 6.7L with just an H & S performance flash, air cleaner and a straght pipe.

Yes but that's cheating. :rolaugh: And secondly, you guys should not be playing with HS anyways so your point is irrelevant! :rolaugh:

My truck was 160/400 stock. And I have no computer. :rolaugh:

Truth be told its my daily. I don't modify my daily. :rolleyes: I try to keep it stock.

Now the restomod, now that will eat your tuner for dinner! :D Actually, that one might eat vipers for dinner when all is said and done! :omg:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god I didnt bring the Vip out to the event. Started to rain as I drove home around 2:30 in my area.

Nice to see one 06 Blue and white out though. Good show as well with lots of similar cars with different variations.

Would love to see more vendors and later year mopar parts for Vipers though. Exhaust companies,detailers,performance packages, etc,,,but nice otherwise.

Yes was a good show. Last year did actually have more Viper stuff but it is just not worth the vendors time to drag it out there for all 3 of us, and then have it price shopped by the potential 3 candidates, then told can you ship it as I don't have room in my viper to take it home? Lol

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes was a good show. Last year did actually have more Viper stuff but it is just not worth the vendors time to drag it out there for all 3 of us, and then have it price shopped by the potential 3 candidates, then told can you ship it as I don't have room in my viper to take it home? Lol

Thats too funny. Its understood. But, they should never quit. Keep them coming out and putting stuff out. Would love to see Chrysler themselves put some new items out as well at the show, ie, covers mats,oil,rubber,paint touchup,mopar parts and accessories....no?

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Thanx to All Who came out ! :2tu:
The Mopar Gods Have Allways given us Sunshine till at least 2:30 in the afternoon , and even then I still have'nt seen a car Melt yet .......lol ! :drive:

Cheers Jay