Spring Grand Rod Run April 17-20

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

The Spring Grand Rod Run in Pigeon Forge is April 17th-20th. Would anyone be interested in going? Last time when I was in Charlotte NC I got together with a few vipers and they mentioned they might want to go to it. I thought I would post the dates and maybe a few of us can go. I say I would only be able to make it for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Jon

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Jon.:2tu: Unfortunately, it's the same weekend as the Chrysler Classic in Bowling Green. But it would be a great opportunity for those "East" that can't make it to KY. You coming to Huntsville this weekend? :dunno::drive:
Chip

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip,

Not going to make it this weekend. It's going to be a 6 hour drive so I figured I would wait for a closer one. Wish TN was not sooooooooo long!! haha Who knows I might just drive over after work. ha Do you know how many guys/gals are going to be there? Thanks again for everything that you are doing Chip!

Jon

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got 10 confirmed. But there's always a few that make a last minute decision to join in:omg: as well as those that drive in for Sat. only.:drive: So...I'm gonna guess 12-15 if weather cooperates. When you figure the length E-W of TN as well as the distance N-S (Ky to Mobile), We've got a pretty large area to cover. But in May, we'll be coming to Gatlinburg for Mtn Cruise.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth