SRT-10 as a daily driver?

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious to how much more refined the SRT-10 is compared to say, my old 98 GTS? I'm thinking of selling my Z06 and buying an SRT-10. I would like some feedback from some of you who have logged some miles. You should have a good idea of the two knowing that you have had both generations.

I've had the opportunity to sit in a SRT-10 and it felt much roomier and more ergonomic.

Thanks for your input in advance.

I hope to get a SOTP first hand experience from Chris, Frank and Mike once this crappy snow all melts and the streets are clear to roll.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First hand experience --- I've driven 19 miles so far. Does that count?? I sure don't get tired as quickly as before -- it seems I can drive forever, like 5 miles or so.

Gees, I hate this weather. Tomorrow, 17 degrees. Should be dry though. Clearbra is finished. I'm going out!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself, Norman drove almost as many miles in my car today! I suspect he will weigh in on the subject at some point. Oh, and I finally killed off my old name, as I no longer have my beloved GTS...
frown.gif
Dig that new one! <------- (clever, eh?
supergrin.gif
)

Chris

PS. to Frank: Nice avatar! I have a similar shot of that same car...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday, I had the most wonderful honor of being able to witness the beauty of a couple of SRT-10s. Chris's black and Frank's Silver. Last Wednesday I inspected Mike's black one.

All I have to say is "OMG!". I think I need one. hahaa

Chris was generous enough to hand me the keys to his ride and we logged some city and highway miles. This car is very tame. It is more refined than my 98 was by far. What a gorgeous machine. I'm going to need a little more seat time to know if I can drive it every day. Frank, that was a hint!!!!!

I'm currently trying to decide if I want to give up my Z06 and get a new SRT-10.

A special thanks to Chris, Frank and Mike for sharing your new rides with me. I may be joining the Viper ranks again here soon.

Here is Chris's bad ride. What is he doing back in the corner? Hmmm
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a close up of Chris just in case you have never seen him in person.

Here is Frank's bad ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4