SRT-10 Stripe Specs needed!!

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have searched for awhile and have not been able to find out what the distance is supposed to be between the stripes and how thick the stripes themselves should be. I also need to know if the distance in between them is smaller on the bottom of the vs. the top. they are on an 06 Coupe. Any help is appreciated!!

pathoguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot offer info on stripe specs, but recently striped my 06 coupe. I took it to the local Dodge dealer (where I bought vehicle) and ask them to stripe it per factory specs for 2006. They brought in a striped 06 and took the required measurements.

You must be registered for see images attach

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot offer info on stripe specs, but recently striped my 06 coupe. I took it to the local Dodge dealer (where I bought vehicle) and ask them to stripe it per factory specs for 2006. They brought in a striped 06 and took the required measurements.

Would you tell what it cost you to do that? Looks great.

D

OP
OP
T

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you answered my question with those pictures, if that is factory specs then they messed mine up :( I recently pulled in to a parking lot and hit a curb stop so I took it in and told them to completely strip the bumper and repaint so there was only 1 coat of paint I also had them fix a couple small chips in the hood, I got the car back and the stripes are almost 3/8 of an inch closer at the bottom of the bumper than the top:omg: So needless to say they will be stripping and repainting...AGAIN and this was a dodge dealership!

pathoguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cost...? Maybe around $2K. It took them 2 weeks. I popped into the body/paint shop every other day. They had the front/rear bumpers removed. It's better than factory. With eyes closed, you cannot feel the stripe against the rest of the body. They also striped to the windshield. I think the factory stripe stops about 1/2 inch from the windshield. They said that the stripes, on the factory 06 coupe, were not the same dimensions from rear to front, and had to take several measurements to note the width changes.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: