SRT Flag in the mail

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a SRT Flag in the mail? Not sure why I got it, but pretty cool! Some SRT promotional booklet as well!

Probably a repost, but didn't find it in search.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO Flag but sounds cool post a picture of what you received.

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine just came in, pretty cool stuff for sure! Going in my garage tonight.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received as well.... nice promotional item.... targeting current SRT owners looking to sell us a Gen V or another SRT product.... I say to Mr. Gilles (if he is watching) fix the problem with my window regulators in my Viper and I will consider another SRT product....don't recall them and unlikely I will purchase another.....but the flag is going up in my garage.....

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Made my day to come home from work and find that my wife had laid it on the table for me to see. Way to go SRT!!

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a SRT Flag in the mail? Not sure why I got it, but pretty cool! Some SRT promotional booklet as well!

I got mine yesterday. I bought a 2009 Challenger SRT8 new so I guess they send them out to dealer bought SRTs.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my SRT Viper used this summer, and got the flag today. They are in the mail... it's a big country. I don't think there is any criteria other than registered owners. Only thing I can think of is that I registered on the Dodge website for the owner section.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today also. The loyalty coupon does not appear to apply to the Gen V Viper (only 2012 SRTs and delivery must be by January 2nd).

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you are SRT nuts! You need several flags, and a tent, and a sleeping bag, and a mouse pad, and a hat, and a jacket, and floor mats, and a set of knives, and a T-shirt, and a FREE TRACK DAY AT YOUR LOCAL RACETRACK! :2tu:

trust me...he has ALL of that. Just not the flag. Not yet...:D

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing for me. Did all you guys that got one buy a new SRT recently? I wonder if that's where the list came from or if they are looking at VCA members.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our friends got one yesterday - for his used 2008 Caliber SRT4 purchase...

An SRT is an SRT. I wonder if Crossfire SRT6 owners got it. Little things like this are nice to see - this whole SRT thing and the marketing behind it is working as a brand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62