SRT Flag in the mail

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason, I am really liking this color combo on the Challenger pictured in the brochure that came with the flag.

You must be registered for see images attach

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was not an inexpensive little brochure they spent some money on those.

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my flag yesterday and was pumped at the advertising booklet. It looks great. Go SRT!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throw that thing in the dryer for a couple of minutes and get the creases out of it. :D

attachment.php

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get anything, so I wanted to call and check if I was on "the list".
I just got off the phone with SRT Customer Service, but got absolutely no information. He asked if I currently owned an SRT and I told him I had a Viper. He asked what my VIN was and I told him it was in my wallet, which is in my other car out in the parking lot. He said he needed my VIN to verify that I owned an SRT. SO, I walked out, got, came back in, called him back and gave it to him, and then he told me he has no knowledge of the packets, how people are selected, how I could get one, etc. NOTHING. I asked him if I my information was in the system correctly when he entered my VIN, and he said he couldn't actually see any information from his system, and has no way of knowing anything. The I asked him why he needed my VIN in the forst place if he has no access to anything. He said they need the VIN to log calls. REALLY? You had me walk out to my car, get it, call you back, and THEN tell me it's only so you could log my call? He never took any other info from me and said there's nothing he could "enter" anywhere. What's the point of customer service if they don't know anything, can't tell you anything, and can't update anything?
Sorry for the rant, but that's pretty damn annoying to get nothing from the other end of the line.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with SRT Customer Service, but got absolutely no information. He asked if I currently owned an SRT and I told him I had a Viper. He asked what my VIN was and I told him it was in my wallet, which is in my other car out in the parking lot. He said he needed my VIN to verify that I owned an SRT. SO, I walked out, got, came back in, called him back and gave it to him, and then he told me he has no knowledge of the packets, how people are selected, how I could get one, etc. NOTHING. I asked him if I my information was in the system correctly when he entered my VIN, and he said he couldn't actually see any information from his system, and has no way of knowing anything. The I asked him why he needed my VIN in the forst place if he has no access to anything. He said they need the VIN to log calls. REALLY? You had me walk out to my car, get it, call you back, and THEN tell me it's only so you could log my call? He never took any other info from me and said there's nothing he could "enter" anywhere. What's the point of customer service if they don't know anything, can't tell you anything, and can't update anything?
Sorry for the rant, but that's pretty damn annoying to get nothing from the other end of the line.

Credit card companies do this all the time too. Key in your number for the call and then the person asks you for your CC during the call as well. Idiotic.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That *****. Summary: Do you have the VIN? Yes, its XXXXX. Ok, thanks, interesting. Well, that means nothing to me, can't help you.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll admit that the flag is badass and I do want one, but I'm more ********** now because wasting my time and getting NO INFORMATION.

He made it sound like he just needed the VIN to verify that I was owner and then he could tell me what I was wanting to know. He knew I had to walk out to the car and get it and them call him back. After having me stop was doing and go get it, then he tells me that he can't tell me anything and he just needed it to log his call (like he wouldn't get credit for "helping" someone without entering their VIN for the call. That's what ****** me off.

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice package/flag with an acknowledgement from Ralph himself. The 3K loyalty allowance works as well. I'm looking forward to the first Viper commercial. Now THAT should be interesting.

:drive:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lord lord, if you take the time to call, just give the guy one if he has a vin, free advertiseing for srt ya know. the one they sent me is 4x8, black with red srt

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
SRT did a great job at Baltimore Grand Prix.. checking mailbox for flag ...
would be a good Venom member perk.. hint hint..

G

Gotvenom 08

I got mine today and kind of surprised on what was in package.A few extra items thrown in for special measure????? Maybe my magnetic persona is why I got these extra things as I read the posts and most members got only a flag.:dunno:

Have no clue why I got this cool key chain fob and bottle opener.

THANK YOU SRT for the effort on making the loyal fans and cars owners get a special some thing extra.Keep up the Great work and look forward to all the upcoming models yet to be debuted!

Loving the new viper BTW.Just a matter of time till one rests on my lift.:)

Just a Fan of STR!

Name withheld.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bothered to check the mail and mine came today!
Like I said earlier, I wanted the flag, but the customer service call issue is still bs.

Reaction score
I got mine today and kind of surprised on what was in package.A few extra items thrown in for special measure????? Maybe my magnetic persona is why I got these extra things as I read the posts and most members got only a flag.:dunno:

Have no clue why I got this cool key chain fob and bottle opener.

THANK YOU SRT for the effort on making the loyal fans and cars owners get a special some thing extra.Keep up the Great work and look forward to all the upcoming models yet to be debuted!

Loving the new viper BTW.Just a matter of time till one rests on my lift.:)

Just a Fan of STR!

Name withheld.

Funny, mine came with similar items :headbang: